barn

• Submitted: Sat, October 06, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2012

• Reported By: Frank — Highlands Ranch Colorado United States of America
Lead Providers USA
110 East Broward Blvd., Ste.1700 Ft Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Lead Providers USA Brianna Parks, Frank Smith, Tom Potter This company sells fraudulent leads! Ft Lauderdale, Florida

*Author of original report: Lead Providers USA Fraudsters

*Consumer Comment: I have the same story

I contracted with this marketing company on August 8, 2012 to obtain a list of 125 names, addresses and phone numbers of consumers who had mail in a reply postcard requesting information about life insurance or annuities. I paid them $400 for this list.

A list of names and contact information was sent to me by sales rep Brianna Parks. After contacting over 25 people on the list, everyone of them denied mailing in a request for insurance or annuity information. Not a single person confirmed such a request.  Many other phone numbers that I dialed were incorrect.

I brought this to the attention of the Lead Providers USA customer service departmenand their rep "Frank Smith". He investigated and determined the list sent to me was an outdated list sent in error. They sent me a new list of consumers who had allegedly mailed in a request for information about insurance or annuities.

I had the same results with this new list. Over 25 contacted people denied requesting information about life insurance or annuities. Again not a single person confirmed said request.

I contacted Lead Providers USA and requested an explanation and refund. Their "customer support representative" Frank Smith (likely an alias) agreed they would refund my $400. That was on September 24, 2012. I have not received a refund as of today. I have left several voicemails and sent emails that have been ignored.

You can call their 800 any time night or day and you will never get a live person to talk to. If you call them at 2 AM a recording will state, "The person at extension 6000 is on the phone."

This company is selling fraudulent leads to hard working insurance agents. They need to be put out of business to protect consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2012 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lead-Providers-USA/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33301/Lead-Providers-USA-Brianna-Parks-Frank-Smith-Tom-Potter-This-company-sells-fraudulent-le-951864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lead Providers USA

Lead Providers USA Fraudsters

AUTHOR: Frank - (United States of America)

No surprise that LPUSA did not refund my $. Agents beware. Also, if you have been a victim of these thieves, please file a report with the FL attorney general's office.

I have the same story

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States of America)

Frank,

Your story is the same as mine. I purchased "leads" in August and I am now trying to get my money back. I wish I would have read your post back in August. I would have saved myself some money and heart ache.

Did you ever get your money back?

Jim