Complaint Review: Leisureliving poolsupplies.com

• Updated: Sun, August 29, 2010

• Reported By: Maryanne — Ohio USA
Leisureliving poolsupplies.com
574 Main Street Tonawanda, New York United States of America

Leisureliving poolsupplies.com poolsupplies.com, swimmingpoolliners.com, R & P Pools Bait and Switch Pool Liner Sales Tonawanda, New York

We Recently Placed an order on Poolsupplies.com for a Pool Liner and when I placed the order the website said it was in stock and would ship the same day and be delivered within 3-5 days. After placing the order I received a phone call from the internet department telling me that the liner I paid for was not in-stock and that I would have to switch into another liner. After giving my other choices to the individual(who sounded like he was in high school and had no clue what he was switching me into) on the phone I was told that they were not in-stock either and that he would transfer me to another department who dealt strictly with liners. after being transferred over to this department I was told that they PURPOSELY list liners on the website so that they can switch the customer into another liner or higher priced liner rather than losing the initial sale. This is not the way to do business!! after hearing that I immediately canceled my order and asked for a full refund. I have also placed a complaint with the NYS Attorney General's Office.

BEWARE OF BAIT AND SWITCH SALES FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY PURPOSEFULLY LIST ITEMS THAT ARE NOT IN-STOCK SO THAT THEY CAN SWITCH YOU INTO ANOTHER PRODUCT THAT YOU MAY OR MAY NOT WANT!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2010 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Leisureliving-poolsuppliescom/Tonawanda-New-York-14150/Leisureliving-poolsuppliescom-poolsuppliescom-swimmingpoollinerscom-R-P-Pools-Bait-635441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Leisureliving poolsupplies.com