Complaint Review: Lenfex Group

• Updated: Fri, February 26, 2010

• Reported By: Kaneen — Centennial Colorado USA
Lenfex Group
4720 Third Avenue Internet United States of America

Lenfex Group I was never refunded the $160.00 i was promised (and have since incurred additional costs) from a sink order I canceled immediately after ordering, Internet

I ordered a sink from Lenfex on Oct 1, 2009, after calling to ensure it would arrive in time to be installed with our kitchen upgrade, I was told it WOULD NOT arrive in time so I canceled the order that same day. I was told a refund would be issued by 60 days (I have since learned that this is an uncalled for amount of time).  I have incurred finance charges, and have issued (at cost to me) complaints with my credit card company (AMEX, no they are not consumer friendly) and Paypal with no successful outcome. My next step will be to contact the better business bureau as well as my lawyer at significant additional costs to Lenfex.

I have called Lenfex SEVERAL times over the last month and have been told I'd get a call back or the issue would be resolved. NOTHING.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY RIP YOU OFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2010 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lenfex-Group/internet/Lenfex-Group-I-was-never-refunded-the-16000-i-was-promised-and-have-since-incurred-add-574951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lenfex Group