Complaint Review: Life Ionizers

• Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Lots a Luck — Florida United States of America
Life Ionizers
6352 Corte del Abeto Carlsbad, California United States of America

Life Ionizers Doctors Health, Earth Trade, Health Stores Just Another Water Scam - Lie To You - Then Dump The Customer - Could Care Less Carlsbad, California

*Consumer Comment: Warning Stay Away from these People

Unfortunately I did not check this company our prior to talking to them and purchasing 2 units because they came recommended by someone in high regard.  While the Life Ionizer MAY BE a good product, although I don't know because of the 38 reports on the Better Business Bureau website, their unethical conduct of business isn't good.

We purchased the units after much conversation on the phone, I explained what I was looking for specifically, the response was always oh yeah, this does that, yes that's what this is, oh you will love it.  The units are large that have to go under your sink there are 3 parts to it if you choose to put the display under  your sink as well you need a large area, not the way it was explained to me at all.  You also need to have an ADDITIONAL faucet installed for the Alkaline water, not a huge problem.

I explained to the salesman that all of these things may not work in either home due to space and aesthetics and I may have to return them, this was reiterated over and over.  Salesman said oh you won't have any problems, you will love it, they look great we're putting these in multi-million dollar homes, great if you are building a house around them!!  Different story for an existing house!

Regardless after telling him I may have to return them he just happen to leave out the fact that I was purchasing them at a "wholesale" price he said they were on discount never gave me the option of paying full price so I would be able to return them, clearly knowing I may have to send them back. Their fine print clause buried deep in their website states you cannot return any items purchased, wholesale, discounted, sale or less than retail.  Then give me the option!!!

I've gone round and round with them, I was promised a Return Authorization number to send the units back, but it was always some excuse, boss out of town on big business trip, boss in meeting with son will get back with you.  I spent $100.00 sending units back only to have them reject the shipment.

Never again will I deal with any kind of water treatment company, should have known better to begin with this is one of the biggest areas for being ripped-off...Got me to the tune of $5,192.00.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Life-Ionizers/Carlsbad-California-92011/Life-Ionizers-Doctors-Health-Earth-Trade-Health-Stores-Just-Another-Water-Scam-Lie-To-943368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Life Ionizers

Warning Stay Away from these People

AUTHOR: sanae - (United States of America)

I spent 3000$ on a system and return it untouched and they took 450$ for a restocking fee. They trick people by saying they provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee but if you return it were gonna charge you for being unsatisfied. Not only that, they want to take almost a month to return the funds to my credit card .I run a business myself and when a client wants a refund i issue it asap with out question . They have caused my unbelievable stress and grief just dealing with this company that sell cheap products from China and try to scam you by charging high prices. They also have over 500 complaints on the Better Business Bureau . As far as im concerned these people are thieves and theres no way they should be in business. Horrible horrible company.