Complaint Review: Lincoln College of technology

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: Florence, KY — Florence Kentucky United States of America
Lincoln College of technology
8095 Connector Dr. Internet United States of America

Lincoln College of technology You can get a Bachelor Degree at a university Cheaper than an associates at LIncoln that no one will recognize. Internet

*General Comment: Lincoln college of technology

*General Comment: Agreed!

I am so mad, I wasted 2 years on a useless degree. I was told when I enrolled that they have exelent job placement. The career services Lincoln has makes you do all the work. The only Jobs they could find for me were $9 to $10 per hour Jobs.

I have been an electrician for 12 years and I am used to making decent money. I was layed off and coulden't find a job so I decided to go to college. I have graduated now with a 3.65 GPA and I had to find my own job in a factory for much less than I am used to. The career services at Lincoln actually had the guts to ask me if they could have the name address and phone number of the company that I found with out there help so they could use that information for future students to tell them how good there career services are. Of course I did'nt.

Now I am $30,000 in debt for a useless associates degree that I could have gotten a Bachelors at a Univercity for much much less.

How can they get away with charging so much and I got no benifit out of it. I wish I knew a way to get my money back but its a government loan and I am just stuck paying for crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-College-of-technology/internet/Lincoln-College-of-technology-You-can-get-a-Bachelor-Degree-at-a-university-Cheaper-than-865262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln College of technology

#1 General Comment

Lincoln college of technology

AUTHOR: sjb99 - ()

I went to Lincoln College of Technology I get put out of Lincolon because of attdence I would call and get no answer if we had school durning the winter time. I would see the franklin campus say no school so I would think the dayton campus has no school either so I would call in and get no aswer at all they let me go after 7 time of not being there

#2 General Comment

Agreed!

AUTHOR: stephanie201016 - (United States of America)

I am in the exact same situation. I thought going to college would make my life better and easier. Ha was I wrong! Going to that so called college ruined and is continuing to ruin my life. I busted my but for 2 years as to keep a good gpa and now i cant find a job of any type.

One thanks to them lying about post college employment statistics and due to the fact that i was told i was not allowed to keep my entire grade.If i received a grade above 100% i was only allowed to keep the 100% and not the extra 7%(or what have you) Thats what makes me the most upset.I went above and beyond for absolutely nothing!Thanks Lincoln!!

And now I cant find a job in my field of study(medical assisting) because the school i went to was a huge joke and because i do have a degree i cant get a regular blue collar job because now im "over qualified".

SO now $30,000.00 in debt.......My student loan payments are beyond ridiculous. And some how my payments based on an income of $0, is more than my original payment. Which happens to be more than my rent a month.....so good luck get money from me! Thanks to Lincoln I am on the verge of losing my home and everything else I worked for the past decade of my life.

I wish something could be done about all this. Not only for my sake but for the sake of those yet to attend. Guess we are all jsut wasting more of our breathe and time on that "school".