Complaint Review: Lincoln Hardship Relief

• Updated: Tue, June 14, 2011

• Reported By: Betty — Fresno California United States of America
Lincoln Hardship Relief
1330 POST OAK BLVD #1600 HOUSTON, Texas United States of America

Lincoln Hardship Relief Nicole Obra I was told that they would be able to remodify my mortgage and if they couldn't I would get my money back. I sent them all my private information and now they will not contact me back and said existi HOUSTON, Texas

On May 13, 2011 I contacted Lincoln Hardship relief by phone and spoke to Nicole Obra.  We talked about doing a remodification on my mortgage and after telling her everything she said I'm sure we can remodify your mortgage.  She asked me to send her the settlement papers from my mortgage company and my business and personal income and expenses. She also asked me to send them a check for $760.00 which I did.  I was told that if they were not able to remodify my mortgage I would get my money back.  After a while I was getting concerned and I emailed her and told her of my concerns because of what I had read on the internet about Lincoln Hardship Relief.  She assured me that everthing was fine and their reputation had no black marks.  I believed her.   I sent her everything by fax and was told the information was received.  I contacted Nicole a couple of times after that by email and she did respond to me saying you mean they still haven't contacted you?  I will send them a message to contact you as soon as possible with some information.  I never heard from them .  Now when you call them you get a message saying they are no longer accepting new clients but if you are an existing client you should contact them by email to check the status of your remodification.  I emailed them several times and never have gotten a response.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2011 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lincoln-Hardship-Relief/HOUSTON-Texas-77056/Lincoln-Hardship-Relief-Nicole-Obra-I-was-told-that-they-would-be-able-to-remodify-my-mort-740596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lincoln Hardship Relief