Complaint Review: Liquidation.com

• Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Triksey — long beach California
Liquidation.com
Internet USA

Liquidation.com liquidation.com Would NOT consider refunding my money AFTER I did not like me order! Internet

Liquidation.com is a rip off. I do not recommend that anyone does business with them. I order items, the items were not shipped when stated, then when the items arrived they were NOT to my likeing....really CHEAP! Liquidation .com would not refund my money and therefore pretty much said tough sh**.  Go somewhere else!

They have zero intention on helping you if you have any problems with their service and items!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Liquidationcom/internet/Liquidationcom-liquidationcom-Would-NOT-consider-refunding-my-money-AFTER-I-did-not-lik-1067161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Liquidation.com