Complaint Review: Lisa Pollock

• Updated: Sat, September 21, 2013

• Reported By: sleepy — Michigan
Lisa Pollock
Pinckney Michigan Pinckney, Michigan USA

Lisa Pollock Lisa Ann Pollock STOLE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS FROM ME! Pinckney Michigan

*General Comment: This woman worries me

*Consumer Comment: Lisa is a con artist

*General Comment: The Person Ripped Off, Was NOT the only one

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I'm sorry

Lisa A Pollock of Pinckney, Michigan works for Paparazzi jewelry and University of Michigan.

She advertised goods for sale, and I paid via paypal. She purchased the USPS shipping slip. Then thought she would not get caught because she had a tracking number, blocked my email, and never sent the items!

She is an ORDAINED MINISTER!!!! Paypal froze her account and paid me over $200 back!

Do NOT deal with this person in anyway shape or form. She is a fraud, has tried countless ways to make money (movie extra, childrens author, etc etc) but is in real life a con artist!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2013 11:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lisa-Pollock/Pinckney-Michigan/Lisa-Pollock-Lisa-Ann-Pollock-STOLE-HUNDREDS-OF-DOLLARS-FROM-ME-Pinckney-Michigan-1086399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lisa Pollock

#1 General Comment

This woman worries me

AUTHOR: bridget - ()

I have never met Lisa Pollock, but know a lot of people who have been ripped off by here, and I have discovered she is still seling accessories, still wripping people off, and runs a closed facebook grou where she sells stuff on too! facebook.com/groups/annarborareagaragesaleonline/?fref=ts

Lisa is a con artist

AUTHOR: Tcb12 - ()

I know of another Paparazzi dealer she "sold" her inventory to and didn't ship and yet kept their money.  How is that not a scam?  I also know of at least 5 people she has written bad checks to in the last year.  2 being as a Paparazzi vendor at an event with other vendors.  She wrote checks to two fellow vendors that bounced.  She then blocked them on FB and refused to contact them.  I find it funny she was selling out of her paparazzi stock and yet she still actively has a FB page she is selling new items on daily.....What kind of example are you setting for your son, Lisa?   You are embarrassed by your own mothers scamming ways and yet you do the same?

#3 General Comment

The Person Ripped Off, Was NOT the only one

AUTHOR: MelKJay - ()

I will Have to ay Lisa,.... well -played...well- played.. NOT.... Really sick.. That the SAME thing that happened to me, is also reported by someone else. YOU DID FAIL to send me my 200.00 In product as PROMISED, you did Create a shipping slip, (to make it seem as if you sent it) YOU DID BLOCK me from contacting you. Therefore you are a scammer. You did the SAME THING TO ME, as you did the person who reported you. ALSO you were on a site BEGGING for money saying your heat was shut off, when INDEED you just placed a 800.00 order from the company, for MORE jewelry!!! you are sick!! PERIOD... QUIT scamming people!!

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I'm sorry

AUTHOR: Lisa - ()

This is my one and only response to your "rip off report" about me.

I am NOT a con artist or money making schemer. All of things I have done in addition to my primary job are hobbies, or have been done to help people. I was ordained to perform a wedding for one of my best friends. I do not have a record of crime.

I never blocked your email. I just don't handle confrontation well, so I tend to avoid it. I know that isn't very mature.

I DID place the box on my porch to be shipped. I DID promptly reply to your Paypal claim and ask for you to be reimbursed. YES, I should have replied to you sooner. But, I too have been scammed before, and I didn't know if that was the case this time. And again, I don't handle confrontation well.

Either way, I do sincerely apologize for the terrible inconvenience this has caused and I am glad you got your refund.

Also, please remove the stolen picture of me from your ripoffreport.com post. Using one of my pictures without my permission is a copyright infringement. Additionally, my son is in the picture, and I do not want him tied to this post in any way.

Thank you, and again I apologize for everything.