- Report: #1156436
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Lithium Web
Lithium Web Emil Pindur Broken promises, failed on deliverables, Liar, deceptive, lazy, Brisbane Queensland Australia
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Engaged Emil Pindur of Lithium Web to build a website and lead generation funnel. We we promised a website built by Australias best web designer, have the site and lead magnet professionally written by Australias best copywriter, a highly converting landing page, optimised adworkds campaign that would be monitored and constantly improved, lots and lots of leads and 300% return on investment. The website and funnel were to be completed within 1 month.
what we received:
- Not one lead
- 3 Month completion time (after constant requests)
- adwords account that was accessed once and optimisation tools not even activated
- a landing page that was a copy of the home page that did nothing and took very little effort and time to construct
- a site and lead magnet written by Emil Pindur and not a professional copywritter
- no return on investments at all
Emil Pindur is a liar, he charges premium prices for poor products that fail miserabely on all deliverables. He spends very little and time and effort on his work, you only get results when you hound him and he quickly puts something together to get you to leave him alone. Very, very dissappointing
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2014 01:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lithium-Web/internet/Lithium-Web-Emil-Pindur-Broken-promises-failed-on-deliverables-Liar-deceptive-lazy-B-1156436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.