Complaint Review: Ljshopping.net

117-01 127th Street, South Ozone Park, NY 11420 South Ozone Park, New York USA

Ljshopping.net Lost package South Ozone Park New York

*Author of original report: Response

*UPDATE Employee: Refund has been sent via Paypal

I purchase order at ljshopping.net and I paid extra bucks for the signature confirmation insuarance because I read the note that if customer did not pay for the signature confirmation insurance, when the order will be lost or damaged, they will not be responsible for that situation. Then after a week, I tracked my number and it was delivered , but I did not receive my order. I contact to the customer service  and they said i had to wait for 5 business days . If after 5 business days, I still did not receive it, they will reship my order. However, i contacted to them after 5 business days, and they ignored  my email. I paid for the signature confiation insuarance and I did not sign for my order . This company lie that they will reship and when due day came up, they ignored the problem. The customer is very worse. Never received my item even though I paid for the signature confirmation insuarance.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2013 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ljshoppingnet/-South-Ozone-Park-New-York-11420/Ljshoppingnet-Lost-package-South-Ozone-Park-New-York-1094437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ljshopping.net

Response

AUTHOR: Tuan le - ()

Ok. I hope I receive my refund on Monday Thru paypal as you stated

Refund has been sent via Paypal

AUTHOR: LJShopping.Net - ()

Hello Trun,

After you have contacted us regarding the issue, our shipping department was in the process of reshipment, but we received a PayPal Dispute so our billing department have responded to Paypal and processed refund to your Paypal account.

If there was no Paypal dispute and the reshipment was going to be made without any addtional cost to you.  We apologize for the inconveniences.

Jessica