Complaint Review: Longwood Inc

• Updated: Fri, May 20, 2011

• Reported By: MDLady — United States of America
Longwood Inc
Nationwide United States of America

Longwood Inc Matt Carter Unsolicited phone calls offering to assist with selling my car. Got my info from craigslist ad. Nationwide

I placed an ad on craigslist to sell my car.  Shortly afterwards, I got a voicemail from Matt Carter from Longwood Inc offering to assist with the sale of my car for a "small fee".  I did not return the call.  A couple of days later I got yet another voicemail from the same person with the same message asking to call back and that they wanted to help me sell my car for a fee.  I again did not return the call.  From what I understand, companies are NOT supposed to contact sellers on craigslist unless they are actually purchasing the item.  I reported the calls and the company to the "do not call" registry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2011 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Longwood-Inc/nationwide/Longwood-Inc-Matt-Carter-Unsolicited-phone-calls-offering-to-assist-with-selling-my-car-731386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Longwood Inc