Complaint Review: Loving The Classics

• Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: Sincity — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Loving The Classics
dayton, Ohio United States of America

Loving The Classics I ordered 4 DVD's - Terrible quality, visually & audio - every DVD froze half way through and 1 won't play at all! dayton, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We always answer emails

*Consumer Comment: Email

*Consumer Comment: Never a problem

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We ALWAYS replace faulty items

I ordered 4 DVD's from Loving The Classics - ALL 4 where damaged and faulty in some way or another. 1 will not even play!! The other 3 had glitches which froze the movie, I tried cleaning the disks and using 2 different DVD players but the same thing happened at the same point in the film. The quality is horrible and the sound quality was terrible!! These people just recorded films that where played on the Family network and TCM, because their logo's appear periodically in the lower right corner of the films. I realize that these are "Public Domain" films but the quality is worse than the worst Video tape I have ever seen. This place is a Scam with inferior products. They have no address and have not responded to my e-mails as of yet. There was only a single Zip Code on the package "45434" which is Dayton, Ohio. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this company, just wait for the movie to air on TCM or any other TV channel and record it for yourself, believe me you'll be happier and richer!! RIP-OFF!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2011 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loving-The-Classics/dayton-Ohio-45434/Loving-The-Classics-I-ordered-4-DVDs-Terrible-quality-visually-audio-every-DVD-fr-689886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loving The Classics

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We always answer emails

AUTHOR: Loving the Classics - (USA)

Yes we do have an auto-reply up that indicates it will be up to 2 business days to respond to an email. We do this to let customers know that we aren't ignoring them. I'm sure most people would rather know we have received their email and will respond shortly than to have no response at all.

Due to some recent upgrades we have been doing our servers have been down here and there so we are a little behind in emails, but we will be completely caught up by the end of the day tomorrow. We can always be reached at lovingtheclassics@gmail.com

AUTHOR: josemanzune - (Canada)

I have emailed you (OWNER)3 times in the past 2 weeks, and what i get back is an automatic response,saying that we are busy and will take 2-3 days to get back to you.   So far, no response, and wether I will see my money, or replacemnt product, is yet to be determined.

Never a problem

AUTHOR: Morgans Only - (United States of America)

I was surprised to see negative comments about this company. I have been a customer of theirs for several years and have never had any real issues. There have been a couple of troublesome discs in the past, but they have been very courteous in trying to get me some replacements. I've always felt that my business was appreciated and I'm sure they treat other customers with the same respect I've received.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We ALWAYS replace faulty items

AUTHOR: Loving the Classics - (USA)

If you were not happy with the movies you are covered by our LTC Guarantee which gives you 4 different options, including replacements and/or a refund. We want this to be a good shopping experience for you and will do anything to make that happen. Please contact us with your name and order number so we can resolve this issue for you. We would also like to offer you 2 free movies for the inconvenience you have experienced. We are a good company and we take care of our customers. We are BBB accredited and will provide customer references upon request.