Complaint Review: M. Brett Mandes

M. Brett Mandes
Southampton, Pennsylvania United States of America

M. Brett Mandes Brett Mandes Stay Away! Southampton, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Open letter to the author

To the person who originally filed the report about M. Brett Mandes "Crazy Ex Boyfriend! Stay Away!"

Can you contact me at (((REDACTED))) @gmail.com, I wanted to tell you you are not alone. He did the same thing to me.

Threatened to kill me, demanded money, made threats about my family. I was told the same thing, unless he hurt me there was nothing I could do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2012 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/M-Brett-Mandes/Southampton-Pennsylvania-/M-Brett-Mandes-Brett-Mandes-Stay-Away-Southampton-Pennsylvania-948125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on M. Brett Mandes

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Open letter to the author

AUTHOR: Brett - ()

Melissa,

I do admit I made mistakes during our relationship. However that does not give you the right to make false accusations.

(1) I never "demanded" money from you. All I did was ask for what I deserved from our joint account.

(2) I never threatened you or your family. In fact you were present when your brother made threats toward me. Your cousin also made veiled threats toward me.

I hope this is where this back and forth stops. I have moved on. You should too.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC