stuck

• Updated: Sat, October 20, 2012

• Reported By: lescam — toronto Ontario Canada
MARIA LOPEZ
1684 BAYVIEW AVENUE, TORONTO, ONTARIO TORONTO, Ontario United States of America

MARIA LOPEZ PSYCHIC SCAM ARTIST MARIA LOPEZ, NO REMOSRE, SHOULD BURN IN H**L THIEF TORONTO, Ontario

*Consumer Comment: justice

*Consumer Comment: Really?

*Consumer Comment: A small addendum

I was ripped off over $2800 by this thief who took my money said that she is going to place it an altar at her church to do a money spell. when I told her i need back my money I got all the excuse in the world.  She did all that crap that the other person complaint about she doing but I was stupid to give her my money to keep. she is no longer operating at the location or she is else where.

anyone know her where about just post a comment because if its the bottom of h**l she is I am going to get her. She should be  behind bars...............................SHE IS A CRIMINAL

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2011 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MARIA-LOPEZ/TORONTO-Ontario-M4S-1V4/MARIA-LOPEZ-PSYCHIC-SCAM-ARTIST-MARIA-LOPEZ-NO-REMOSRE-SHOULD-BURN-IN-HL-THIEF-TORONT-737314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MARIA LOPEZ

justice

AUTHOR: justice35 - (Canada)

i myself have been a victim of this nasty woman, maria lopez of toronto.  what are you doing about it? post ur email or someway i can contact you. maybe we can put our heads together as to how to approach this situation.  the more that she is reported, the better. she has to be stopped. so leave a way for me to contact you ok. take care.

Really?

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

Really? $2800 on her altar at her church to do a money spell?

The money spell worked for her didn't it?

At some point you have to blaim yourself for being so dumb.

A small addendum

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Yes, I'm certain that everything you said here is correct.

However, I would modify the complaint to include EVERY 'psychic' anywhere.  They ALL should be behind bars and they are ALL criminals.

Your money is gone, forget it. I doubt if there is a hell but if there is, I expect they will burn there, they are the lowest of the low.

She wanted to place your money on the alter at church huh?  OMG, and you bought into a ridiculous, comical line like that?

Unbelievable!