Complaint Review: MCM truck repair in

• Reported By: bambi69147 — kitchener Ontario United States of America
MCM truck repair in
200 road east 85 ogallala, Nebraska United States of America

MCM truck repair in Towing company and repair ogallala, Nebraska

I would warn anyone who is a truck driver who has to use this company. They were nice at first. I broke down close to Sidney,ne. The were slow to get to me it was minus 20. They promply hooked me up and off we went. When we got to the freightliner dealership that is when they asked how I was going to pay. As a company driver we use T-checks. They wanted Visa right there and then. I told them this is how we do it and also my boss wanted a copy of the invoice so he could issue a check. I had to go to a truck stop here in town. They were not happy about this. When all was said and done they got there money dropped me off at a hotel.
The reason I am complaining is that they overcharged it cost the company 1029.88 Which was far too much money. All for towing me 19 miles. Here is how they justified it. To tow was 350.00 per hour. They charged me 2 and 3/4 hours. It does not take that long to drive here in sidney plus pick me up on the way.
although they were nice men to start with they got ugly because I questioned them on it. They took advantage of me and my company because I am Canadian broken down on the side of the road. Please be careful when using them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2012 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MCM-truck-repair-in/ogallala-Nebraska-69153/MCM-truck-repair-in-Towing-company-and-repair-ogallala-Nebraska-837925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MCM truck repair in