Complaint Review: MICHAEL KORS ONLINE OUTLET

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Tneal — las cruces New Mexico
MICHAEL KORS ONLINE OUTLET
, Select State/Province USA

MICHAEL KORS ONLINE OUTLET FAKE, FRAUD-PAYPAL-PAYWORKS-DO NOT USE THIS SITE BEJING CHINA

I found a purse that I liked on pinerest, and it was for a Michael Kors purse.  I went to the link and it took me to the Michael Kors website said it was an offical site, the same layout for the website online.  I never got a confirmation email so I went back to the website and went to the contac us area and sent an email requesting a tracking number.  I keep getting excuses and the run a round about the order.

I got an email stating that the purse I wanted was not in stock and to send a picture or item number of another purse which I have sent over and over, and I get no response, and then finally an email comes and all it did was give more and more excuses of why the item has not been shipped.

I have requested my money back and an email came and said it would be 30 days, this is such crap.  So I contacted my bank and filed a report about this fake business.  Dont use this sight it is fake, fraud, fraud, fraud.

T. Neal

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MICHAEL-KORS-ONLINE-OUTLET/Select-StateProvince/MICHAEL-KORS-ONLINE-OUTLET-FAKE-FRAUD-PAYPAL-PAYWORKS-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-SITE-BEJING-CHINA-1135767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MICHAEL KORS ONLINE OUTLET