- Report: #989720
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: MPM Property Management Co.
MPM Property Management Co.43165 Schoenherr Rd, Sterling Heights, Michigan United States of America
MPM Property Management Co. Gregory Cueter UNRELIABLE CONDO PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CO Sterling Heights, Michigan
*Author of original report: WHY DOESN'T THE NEW PROPERTY MANAGER HAVE MY LITIGATION FILE?
*Author of original report: ILLEGALLY ELECTED BOARD MEMBERS AT MILL CREEK
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Financial Audit clears MPM and Former Board
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- any co-owner to review their financial books
- the president of the condo association to run the annual meeting
- any co-owner to call their office; you must email, fax or write a letter regardless if you're able
- the date of the condo association's annual meeting to take place as stated in the Bylaws
- cooperative and informed customer service people working in the office
- the Board complete information in order to make an intelligent decision
- anyone to ask questions
- anyone to get the honest answer
- anyone to be smarter than him
- the property manager to hire his own lawyer and instead uses the Association's attorney to defend his negligent position on matters that are clearly stated and outllined in the Michigan Condominium Act of 1978 and the Association's Master Deed/Bylaws
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2013 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MPM-Property-Management-Co/Sterling-Heights-Michigan-48313/MPM-Property-Management-Co-Gregory-Cueter-UNRELIABLE-CONDO-PROPERTY-MANAGEMENT-CO-Sterlin-989720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.