Complaint Review: MTB Mechanical

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Ty — North Carolina United States of America
MTB Mechanical
1201 Industrial Dr Matthews, North Carolina United States of America

MTB Mechanical Sent a service tech out that smelled of alcohol; My neighbor could see the tech urinating on the side of my house. Matthews, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Please Contact Us

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please contact us

I have never had a problem with Mtb Mechanical in the past but I can see that this company has not been screening the employees very well in the last two years. On my last service call the technician was friendly but not professional. I could smell alcohol but did not say anything. He took a long time and come to find out he was on his cell phone talking most of the time. I know because my neighbor was outside and heard him on the phone. She heard him talking about getting high the night before and my barking dog. Then she tells me that he urinated right by my unit outside of my house. I was shocked! I know that this company has been around for a while but I strongly believe it is in their best interest to start screening employees for drugs and alcohol on a regular basis. Get your employees in line MTB!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 01:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MTB-Mechanical/Matthews-North-Carolina-28105/MTB-Mechanical-Sent-a-service-tech-out-that-smelled-of-alcohol-My-neighbor-could-see-the-916440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MTB Mechanical

Please Contact Us

AUTHOR: Mike - (United States of America)

All of MTB's service technicians are drug and alchohol screened and have undergone an extensive criminal background check. Ty, please give us a call at 704-321-9250, I would like to speak with you and your neighbor about your comments in this post.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please contact us

AUTHOR: B. Miller - (United States of America)

We just found this report and are extremely shocked!  We do not believe in these practices.  We do a background check and a drug screening on all of our technicians.  Please contact us directly so we can find out more information so we can address this situation.  704-321-9250