Complaint Review: MY CASH GUARDIAN

• Submitted: Wed, August 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Los Angeles California United States of America
MY CASH GUARDIAN

MY CASH GUARDIAN mycashguardian took unauthorized fund out of my account costing me $29.95 without me knowing it, i never gave them any authorization or permission to withdraw, they fraudulently took out funds , Internet

mycashguardian,unknown took unauthorized funds out of my account costing me $29.95. Never gave any permission to withdraw from my account. They fradulently steal money from my account. I don't have any business with this company. I want them to be sued and return my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2012 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-CASH-GUARDIAN/internet/MY-CASH-GUARDIAN-mycashguardian-took-unauthorized-fund-out-of-my-account-costing-me-299-931274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY CASH GUARDIAN