Complaint Review: MY CURED COMPUTER

• Updated: Thu, February 06, 2014

• Reported By: Thelma — Dallas Texas
Hunting Beach, California USA

MY CURED COMPUTER LIARS...RIPOFF!! Hunting Beach California

This company not only left the job unfinished, the tech created his own password taking over my computer and leaving me without access to my own computer! When demanded my money back I got the run around. First I was told it would be in my account in 24 hours...NOT! Now I'm told some bs that It has to be resolved by a tech who will call me to discuss it. In the same conversation the representative tells me that all I can do is keep calling back for an update. Now I not only have no computer because I'm locked out, they don't want to refund my money!!! What happen to the 100% guarentee?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MY-CURED-COMPUTER/Hunting-Beach-California/MY-CURED-COMPUTER-LIARSRIPOFF-Hunting-Beach-California-1121507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MY CURED COMPUTER