• Report: #1019088

Complaint Review: Marc Associates Inc.

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Matt Budynkiewicz — Fayetteville North Carolina United States of America
Marc Associates Inc.
601 N Lois Avenue Tampa, Florida United States of America

Marc Associates Inc. I thought I had got rid of my home in Pasco County Florida but Marc Associates Inc. did do what they said they would do with my home like they said they would and I now have 70,000 against me on my cr Tampa, Florida

I had a home in Pasco County, Florida in the early 2000's and I thought I was selling the home to Marc Associates Inc. but apparently my name was still attached to the house.  They said they would pay the mortgage and sell the home within three years.  None of this happened.  there have been tenants living in the home since I left so they must be pocketing the money.  There is now a 70,000 hit on my credit report and I really need help with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marc-Associates-Inc/Tampa-Florida-33609/Marc-Associates-Inc-I-thought-I-had-got-rid-of-my-home-in-Pasco-County-Florida-but-Marc-1019088. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marc Associates Inc.