Complaint Review: Marci F

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: Marci — Miami Beach Florida
Marci F
1211 17th St Miami, Florida USA

Marci F Marci F Money Hog - Scam - Insurance Scam - Terrible Service - Doesn't care anymore Miami Florida

Ive been going to see an eye doctor since i was very very young. I decided it was time to see a new doctor so i made an appointment here to get new glasses and contacts. The moment the doctor found out my prescription was too high to make use of the techniques he's pushing, he no longer seemed interested in me. He was rude and i know it's because he couldn't make any extra money off of me. When it came time to pick out my lenses, the woman helping me was literally useless and did not want to help me find frames that my insurance would cover at least the majority of. They wanted me to pay almost 500 dollars out of pocket for designer lenses that i didnt want. I was able to get my glasses for 100 dollars over the internet. This place sucks and the people that work here are terribly stupid.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marci-F/Miami-Florida-33139/Marci-F-Marci-F-Money-Hog-Scam-Insurance-Scam-Terrible-Service-Doesnt-care-anymo-1157930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marci F