Louisiana

Marcus Lopez Photography
615N Good Latimer Expy #3 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Marcus Lopez Photography Drugs, Photography, Unethical Dallas, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report

This is a written warning to anyone interested, especially to any mothers with underage daughters in the modeling industry.  I have known of many models that have worked and shot for Mr. Lopez and have seen him out at many events around the city.  He has a decent reputation among the people of Dallas, or at least from the ones that have only had a relationship from afar.

I know of two models specifically who told me that Mr. Lopez offered free places to stay and other items that I will not mention, in trade for theses models company.  Unfortunately they both took him up on his bait; he knows how to pick his targets.  These women were all of age and old enough to make their own decisions, I just wanted to warn others to be careful.  If you like his work and want to shoot with him thats fine, but I recommend that you turn down his advances and invites in order to keep yourself out of a sticky situation.

I would also like to state that I have no documented proof other than the words of these models.  This is strictly by word of mouth.
            There is a reason you will always see him with the same girl for a few weeks.

Sincerely, a very concerned citizen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2013 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Marcus-Lopez-Photography/Dallas-Texas-75204/Marcus-Lopez-Photography-Drugs-Photography-Unethical-Dallas-Texas-1037572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Marcus Lopez Photography

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report

AUTHOR: Marcus Lopez - ()

I am writing this rebuttal only to state the facts - not to give any merit to this totally false report.

I have worked in the Dallas Ft. Worth area since 2007. My clients have been local & national businesses, schools, individual models, clothing designers, families, artists, charities and many live events. I work hard to provide my clients with great work. Photo images that they can enjoy or enhance their business.

Yes I work with models developing their model's portfolios. That is a fact. I have done so since 2007 and continue to do so. There has been no situations every reported about me directly from any model or client. Those are the people that concern me and drive my business. The "concerned citizen" states he has no proof and is dealing with word of mouth. So please, provide some facts then?

Writing false statements and using terribly slanderous comments do not make them true. You can't even back them up by stating your own name.

Why you wish to disturb my business is unknown to me. What is known is the fact that I will take legal action against any more slanderous statements about me or my business.

Marcus Lopez