Complaint Review: Massive Auto Brookers

• Reported By: sexxylibra — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Massive Auto Brookers
6969 Glade Road Internet United States of America

Massive Auto Brookers Sold me a lemon, Internet

*Consumer Comment: This could happen again.

This company is no good. They knew they were selling lemons and didnt even offer for me to test drive the car they gave me. It ran hot the day after I got it and I was on the highway and it cut off. I had my 1 year old in the car with me, what if we got hit because of the sucky a*s car they sold me. I will never ever go there ever again and i told everyone i know not  to shop there!! I've had the car for 1 week and i had to replace the radiator,  water pump and timing belt like wtf really!! Never again...God is going to hande them though!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Massive-Auto-Brookers/internet/Massive-Auto-Brookers-Sold-me-a-lemon-Internet-1028651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Massive Auto Brookers

This could happen again.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - ()

" didnt even offer for me to test drive the car they gave me.  "

That fact that you found this acceptable is troubling.   Also, they did not "give" you anything.  They SOLD you this car.   The notion that you should shell out a large sum for a vehicle that was chosen for you by the seller should also be troubling.

Bottom line, if you don't change the way you go about buying used cars, this will happen again.  Please enter "how to buy a used car" into your favorite seach engine before you go shopping again.

If you think this is something that happens only at a particular car lot, that would be a mistake.  What your experienced is what would happen at most used car lots when you present yourself as a doormat.