Complaint Review: Mastery Programs

• Updated: Wed, March 20, 2013

• Reported By: slim — Davis California
Mastery Programs
5940 S Rainbow Blvd, Ste 3015 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Mastery Programs Angela Bussio THIS IS A SCAM; THEY DO NOT REFUND MONEY BUT WILL MOCK YOU ON THE PHONE Las Vegas, Nevada

Angela Bussio's Mastery Program or Profit Web System is such a rip off and very misleading.  On Febraury 26 I bought this.  The program costs $97, but she fails to tell you, you need $6,000 to get started. This is what I was told by their Specialist.  Angela Bussio states you can get paid for posting links? I never got this on the program I bought.  When I asked for my refund. I was told by a customer service representative. I had to wait for 30 days or get refunded only 50%. I said I would wait the 30 days because I wanted my full refund and I did not have $6,000 which Angela Bussio failed to mentioned that was needed.  When I called yesterday (to follow-up) I was told they had already refunded 50% (while the customer service rep found it amusing) I told them I had spoke to somone it was not suposed to be refund for only 50%.  The customer service employees are very unprofessional and find it a reason to laugh at you on the phone when you are requesting a refund. This is so upsetting because they know it's a scam. I spoke to April who seemed professional but she transfers me to someone that is a supervisor and laughs over the phone because she calling herself Cynthia, but when I said her name. She said that was not her name. I felt very mocked, it was very unethical behavior.  I hung up and called April again she put me on hold then transfered me to customer service again. I spoke to a Lucy (who was the only one helpful) She stated my refund has not been refunded and I had to wait until the 23rd?  I feel this is such inappropriate. This program is scam; Angela Bussio fails to provide all information that is needed.  Apparently, she has customer service centers outside of the United States.

This is so upsetting, because I just want to get ahead, not live paycheck to paycheck. Then to have somone like Angela Bussio prey on people with such false information. It's very unethical. Just another scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mastery-Programs/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89118/Mastery-Programs-Angela-Bussio-THIS-IS-A-SCAM-THEY-DO-NOT-REFUND-MONEY-BUT-WILL-MOCK-YOU-1036495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mastery Programs