My company (Infobyte Technology and Consulting Ltd (n*g)) solicited for and got a contract to implement a case management suite of applications at the Legal Department of The Federal Capital Territory administration (Abuja, Nigeria) on the 22nd of October 2009. Before then, I had surfed the Internet,determined and emailed Mdansby LLC by 16th August 2008 that their advertised Legal suite from Mdansby Llc will suit my client's requirements (at least based on the presentation made on the website at http://www.mdansby.com) We were constantly in contact the through the address given on the site (firstname.lastname@example.org) and later on the phone using the number: +12125376822. before i got the award. I told him about the requirements and we agreed that their company will customize the software to suit these requirements. An invoice was sent to me on the 13th- 09- 2009 with transfer/account details and i completed the wiring of the sum of $11,649 thousand dollars on the 9th of January 2010.(as confirmed by them and an availabe wire swift copies from my bank to theirs) I was told they are working on the customization for months before i started receiving patches of same software that never met my requirements. These delays continued for more months until a time when the pressure from my client forced me to start asking them to come down to Nigeria to complete their end of the transaction. this is because Part of my payment included their coming to Nigeria for "onsite installations and training". This is when I started suspecting foul play. First, they sited visa problem. I worked with the solicitor General of the Federal Capital Territory Administration to send them letters through the Nigerian Embassy in the United States. on the 13th of february 2010 I got a mail that they will submit the visa application the next day. Several weeks later, nothing happened. I started putting pressure on them and later on the 4th of June 2010 I got an email from them that i have to pay additional $3,800 more because they have decided to review their prices for 2010. I was shocked and i argued it out as per the timing of the sudden change in prices. I refused on this but still gave them concessions on taking care of their accommodation and all. They delayed again for weeks. I was under serious pressure from my client and this indirectly forced me to agree for them to finish the customisation and send me training documents or organise a webinar training. Dates were discussed. Then, they started claiming that they want to finalise the customisation for Nigerian version... I eventually got a link to download the software on the 6th of January 2011. By this time my client have lost all interest and went on a similar project with another vendor. I have also lost all forms of credibility with my partners and other clients. They never apologised or even show any form of remorse all this while. However, determined to at least get something back from them, I teamed up with a friend who got a similar job. I sent a mail to mdansby on the 31st of March 2011 telling them that i will like to use the software i paid for elsewhere or they should let me know the next way forward. I am yet to get a reply and i am now determined to pursue all means to get a refund of my money.