Complaint Review: Media Monster, Mississauga, Canada

• Updated: Tue, February 07, 2012

• Reported By: cactusbob — Port Lavaca Texas United States of America
Media Monster, Mississauga, Canada
P.O. Box 1083, Mississauga B Mississauga, Ontario United States of America

Media Monster, Mississauga, Canada Ripoff of Gunsmoke Series; Bad DVD's, Horrible Picture Quality on some; Not in sequence as promised, cuts off in the middle of a series, ETC. Mississauga, Ontario

*Author of original report: Now, I'm really upset.

Ordered the whole set of Gunsmoke from what I thought was Amazon.com.  Cost of $179.00+.  Sent a set to my son also.  The DVD's are not in sequence as promised.  In the first box (there are five boxes), at least three did not play at all.  The picture quality in some of them is horrible.  In some you can tell they must have copied them off the TV because the commercials are still in them.

Some of them cut off in the middle of an episode and shuts down the whole DVD, so we have to eject it and then it won't work anymore.  I am thoroughly disgusted with this and disappointed beyond words.  I bought these series for my husand's 80th birthday,and I expected better quality for this much money.

Cactusbob
Port Lavaca, TX 77979

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2012 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Media-Monster-Mississauga-Canada/Mississauga-Ontario-LAY-3W4/Media-Monster-Mississauga-Canada-Ripoff-of-Gunsmoke-Series-Bad-DVDs-Horrible-Picture-831745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Media Monster, Mississauga, Canada

Now, I'm really upset.

AUTHOR: cactusbob - (United States of America)

Now, I'm really upset.  I am only just now beginning the second box of the Gunsmoke 20 year series, and at least four of them are the exact same DVD.  How in the world do I get my money back, not only for me, but for my son as well????

cactusbob32