Complaint Review: Melinda psychics

• Updated: Sun, August 10, 2014

• Reported By: Jeannie — Wilmington North Carolina
Melinda psychics
Internet USA

Melinda psychics Melinda @321@psychis.com or Melinda@123psychis.com I paid for a 3 month reading as soon as I paid she delited me on her page...Total SCAM.. CA Internet

*Consumer Comment: You need this...

I paid for a 3 month psychis report she sent me letters for months and months with discounts, as soon as I paid and my credit card cleared, she deleted me from her wesite, now I can't even send her a letter to find out what is going on, I put in her website and it says it doesn't exsite, what is going on, I paid one day and the next she's now on the page, this isn't right to do people this way, I will turn her in the better business bureauo. Iam a bail bondsman, I do know the law. This is a total skam.

Jeannie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2014 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Melinda-psychics/internet/Melinda-psychics-Melinda-321psychiscom-or-Melinda123psychiscom-I-paid-for-a-3-month-1168830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Melinda psychics

You need this...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

“Psychics” are ALLfrauds.  They know it and prey on the weak and the weak minded, such as yourself.

When you are tapped out, they promptly kick you to the curb and work on their next   victim, er client.

If they could see the future, they wouldn’t need you and others like you.  They would be rich beyond belief by investing in the stock market, IPO companies, betting on sporting events and gambling.

If you still believe in them, you deserve everything you get.