Complaint Review: MemorabiliaSpot.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 11, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, January 11, 2013

• Reported By: Smokey0110 — Fort Myers Florida U.S.A.
MemorabiliaSpot.com

MemorabiliaSpot.com card charged, still awaiting order, no replies- email or phone internet

I was looking for a bean bag chair for a gift and ordered from this site. Everything seemed legitimate until I checked on the order about 5 days later because I did not receive an email that the order had shipped.

I then checked my order status on the website and it stated awaiting shipment. I thought OK and then waited a couple of days and checked again. It was still awaiting shipment, so I tried to contact them through their internal contact form. I did not receive a reply, so I called the 1 800 number and I could not get their phone to ring. It would then disconnect.

I finally sent them an email stating my concerns and still did not receive a reply. So, I went to my bank and filled out a report to get my account credited. The bank statement showed that the payment went to a different website... wedding party shoes. That kind of proved to me that this was all a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MemorabiliaSpotcom/internet/MemorabiliaSpotcom-card-charged-still-awaiting-order-no-replies-email-or-phone-intern-995218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MemorabiliaSpot.com