Complaint Review: Michael Kors knockoff appear real

• Submitted: Wed, December 05, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Emeldy — Houston Texas United States of America
Michael Kors knockoff appear real

Michael Kors knockoff appear real http://www.michaelkorsoutletbagssales.com Fake website Internet

I did a simple search for MK purses for my mom for Christmas. I am aware of their cost, but I am also aware that sometimes items at MK's physical outlet store are a quite a lot cheaper, especially before the new shipment comes in. I have shopped at both their outlet in Tampa and their actual full-price store before. This site appears very real with reasonable outlet prices, so I comfortably ordered my two small items.

By the time the items posted to my bank account, the charge amount was as expected, $149.53. But it had BEIJING in the information and that is when I contacted their customer service which showed a very non-professional e-mail address: customerservice965@gmail.com. I immediately told them to cancel my order and refund my money. No response yet.

I also contacted my bank, Wells Fargo, and asked them to file a claim, unfortunately they said  have to wait for the item to arrive, which I know know will be a complete knockoff which I do not care to give to my mom, nor be associated with.

In the event I do receive the item, it will immediately be sent back.

Next step will be to cancel the card I purchased the items with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Michael-Kors-knockoff-appear-real/internet/Michael-Kors-knockoff-appear-real-httpwwwmichaelkorsoutletbagssalescom-Fake-website-I-978288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Michael Kors knockoff appear real