Complaint Review: Microcenter - Rockville

• Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By: Jonathan — Silver Spring Maryland United States of America
Microcenter - Rockville
Jefferson Street, Rockville, Maryland United States of America

Microcenter - Rockville Microcenter does not honor its warranties Rockville, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: MC Customer Relations

The warranties are bogus. My wife bought me a computer with a warranty. It was my understanding that the warranty began when the Toshiba warranty ended. Well, yesterday, I went into Microcenter for service, and they told me that their warranty overlaps or supercedes the Toshiba warranty, so that the the three year warranty I purchased began when I purchased the computer, not when the Toshiba warranty ended.Well, my wife also bought an Asus computer from the same Microcenter Rockville Store, with the same warranty. When she took her computer in for service, they told her the warranty did not begin until the Asus warranty ended.I will not buy from Microcenter every again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2012 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microcenter-Rockville/Rockville-Maryland-/Microcenter-Rockville-Microcenter-does-not-honor-its-warranties-Rockville-Maryland-972159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microcenter - Rockville

MC Customer Relations

AUTHOR: MC Customer Relations - (United States of America)

Hi,

I would love to talk with you about this issue. If you could email me details about what happened and your contact information to custrel@microcenter.com I would love to help out.

I hope to hear from you,
Customer Relations