Complaint Review: Microgrid Solar

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: Don — Oakville Missouri United States of America
Microgrid Solar
13397 Lakefront Drive earth city, Missouri United States of America

Microgrid Solar they will tell you, you will be reimbursed to lower your cost in three ways. earth city, Missouri

*Author of original report: making clear

*Author of original report: settled

Last sept I contacted Microgrid Solar (to be referred to as MGS) about the feasibility of getting a solar panels installed on my home. The salesman came to my home and told me of the system that I could have installed and the cost to do it.

Then I was told of the ways that my cost could be lessoned through the use of a tax deduction and a sizable rebate from our local electrical utility. Also a third way was mentioned that would also be supplied by our local electrical utility. this program is called SRECS and the way it works is that it pays you up front for your produced electric overages for the next 10 years, in order to help you pay down the initial cost. Had my system had been completed prior to the plan running out of money last year I would have gotten a check for $6045. I was told not to worry I would get probably around the same by my salesman as soon as the program was refunded in 2013.

So I wait patiently till January and then having not heard anything from MGS I called the renewables people at the local utility. I was informed not only had this payment been cut by 90% but they had notified MGS and similar companies that this was likely to happen back in July 2012.

So I am saying they intentionally lied to me to sweeten the deal and make the sale, had I had known I probably would not have done this project.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microgrid-Solar/earth-city-Missouri-63045/Microgrid-Solar-they-will-tell-you-you-will-be-reimbursed-to-lower-your-cost-in-three-w-998106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microgrid Solar

making clear

AUTHOR: wouldahadtohearaboutthisforyears - ()

Just wanted to clear the air about Micro-grid Solar, they have good people who did good work, and even though we had a situation which may or may not have been partially caused by our local electrical utility. And because of that through all of this I have told people of my system and the good job Micro-grid for me. special thanks to Ben Good Mgmt. team member of Micro-grid.

settled

AUTHOR: wouldahadtohearaboutthisforyears - ()

Everything has been settled to mutual satisfaction, thank you to all for assistance. Don L. Schaeffer

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC