screen

• Reported By: Blaine — Surrey British Columbia Canada
Microwave Display Repair
110 Groce Rd. Internet United States of America

Microwave Display Repair William E Miller "BEWARE" Internet

Beware of Microwave Display Repair in La Fayette, GA.

I have had a very bad experience with Microwave Display Repair in La Fayette, GA. I sent my microwave display for repair to William E. Miller with a money order for $100, I emailed him to see if he had received it and he replied that he had. I waited 2 1/2 months and sent him an email for an update, he never replied. I have since then phoned once and left a message and emailed 2 more times and no reply. It is over 4 months since he received the part for repair.

I then did a check and went to the BBB and his rating is "F", the worst you can have. I expect I have been done for a $100 and my part. I would strongly urge everyone to stay away from this company. He also sells repaired displays so I believe that is where my part ended up.
Not a very good company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Microwave-Display-Repair/internet/Microwave-Display-Repair-William-E-Miller-BEWARE-Internet-690830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Microwave Display Repair