Complaint Review: Midwest Geothermal Experts

• Updated: Thu, November 11, 2010

• Reported By: DoNotStealFromMe — Indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Midwest Geothermal Experts
266 Avon Parkway Indiana Internet United States of America

Midwest Geothermal Experts midwestgeothermalexperts.com They didnt finish. Bobby doesnt know as much as it seems. They are not a licensed heating company. Internet

*Author of original report: Thats a good picture Bobby!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False accusations against my business and my self

Midwest geothermal is a scam. Bobby doesnt know as much as he thinks he does. This company came out and installed our loop and system.

It was a mess. They didnt even finish the loop right. Then the system never got wired up.

Later we found out this company isnt even a licensed heating and cooling contractor. We should never had them out to start. We may never actually get our savings out of our system.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2010 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Geothermal-Experts/internet/Midwest-Geothermal-Experts-midwestgeothermalexpertscom-They-didnt-finish-Bobby-doesnt-kn-660176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Geothermal Experts

Thats a good picture Bobby!!

AUTHOR: DoNotStealFromMe - (USA)

Ok well we found a good sight to mess with each other on. By the way folks Bobby @ Midwest Geothermal Does an awesome job!!!! And to let everyone know sometimes negative advertizing is as good as bad advertizing!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False accusations against my business and my self

AUTHOR: GeothermalBobby - (United States of America)

Tom(Buddie) Nichols,(tomairtech@yahoo.com), has posted on your website, posing as a customer, trying to slanderize and discredit myself and my personal business. I have done nothing to this man to deserve this treatment. This man was just released from Hendricks County Jail in Danville Indiana, he served time due to beating his wife for an extended period of time, in front of his children, I have had previous issues and altercations with Mr. Nichols, and have filed for a protective order against him also in Hendricks County, to protect myself, my business, my wife, and our small little girls. I feel that he is a threat to society, unpredictable, and very capable of internet fraud of all kinds.