Complaint Review: Midwest Restorative Health

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: cathysmith1511 — Byhalia Mississippi
Midwest Restorative Health
1790 Kirby Parkway Suite 118 memphis tn 38188 memphis, Tennessee USA

Midwest Restorative Health HRC Medical Center The closed and took my moeny! left no way or and one to contact them memphis Tennessee

*Author of original report: Hang on now!

*Author of original report: Check

*Author of original report: Midwest Restorative health medical center

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Not A True Statement

*Consumer Suggestion: Request a refund

i went for my appointment in april. signed up for another year. paid for the years service in full $2600.00 and havent been able to reach them sence

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Midwest-Restorative-Health/memphis-Tennessee-38188/Midwest-Restorative-Health-HRC-Medical-Center-The-closed-and-took-my-moeny-left-no-way-o-1065491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Midwest Restorative Health

Hang on now!

AUTHOR: cathysmith1511 - ()

How can you write "this statements not true"?

Yes I did pay early and yes the service was good. I can't lie about that. What your not telling is

you aren't telling everyone is you closed and NEVER contacted anyone Nor did you let anyone how to contact

you to get their refund. I had to hunt your company down. I wish I could still get the treatment but I can't.

dont make me out to be a lier or the bad guy in this! I did get a refund but it took me writing a rebuttal and

a months of waiting. I have nothing bad to say about your company. You have to understand I was upset and

and felt I wasn't treated fairly at the time.

Check

I got my check!

Midwest Restorative health medical center

AUTHOR: cathysmith1511 - ()

When I wrote the first post I was very upset. Sence then one of the owners has contacted me and made arrangements to send me my money. I never had a problem with the services they gave me. I would use the service again if it was in my area. As long as I was on the  harmone replacement I was able to live a normal life without hot flashes or night sweats.

#4 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Not A True Statement

AUTHOR: Midwest Restorative Health - ()

The Memphis location was closed down by the owners in response to the Tennessee issues in June, not in April. This person paid early for future treatments and is on the list for a full refund and it will be processed as soon as possible. It was never our intention to close that center. That was out of our hands and we are sorry for all the trouble this has caused.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

Request a refund

AUTHOR: Memphis Mom - ()

I was also a customer of Midwest Restorative Health before they closed their Memphis office.  I had pre-paid for 4 treatments (one year), but only received three treatments.

I contacted Midwest Restorative via their website and asked for a refund.  A week later, they mailed me a refund request form to complete and mail back to Overland Park, KS.

I suggest you contact them (http://www.restorative-health.com/contact/) and give them your information.  I just mailed the form off today, so I am hoping I get my money back for the treatment I didn't receive.

Please understand that there are MANY of us out there and we are all in the same boat.  If you put any of your payment on a credit card or had it financed, I would contact that company, too.   Good luck!