Complaint Review: Mike Gibson,Pro Coach Leasing, Showtime Entertainment,Inmotion Promotion

• Submitted: Sun, June 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: Bill Stewart — Dayton Ohio United States of America
Mike Gibson,Pro Coach Leasing, Showtime Entertainment,Inmotion Promotion
Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Mike Gibson,Pro Coach Leasing, Showtime Entertainment,Inmotion Promotion Mike Gibson Columbus, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Michael Gibson

*General Comment: Clearing the fog....sorta...

*Consumer Comment: False report

Mike Gibson is now working for InMotion Promotions, located in Columbus,OH. and is telling everyone that he is the General Manager.... Give it time he will scam this guy also. Mr. Gibson is a thief and a liar. It is a proven fact that he scammed a church in Dayton,OH., for $45,000 and has never attempted to repay the church or anyone else that was involved. He never keeps his promises and always finds a way to get out of them, by using the " Christian" card.  Mike Gibson is known for his lies,scams,big promises and again always throwing around the "Christian" card. This guy can not be trusted!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2012 08:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mike-GibsonPro-Coach-Leasing-Showtime-EntertainmentInmotion-Promotion/Columbus-Ohio-/Mike-GibsonPro-Coach-Leasing-Showtime-EntertainmentInmotion-Promotion-Mike-Gibson-Colu-892378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mike Gibson,Pro Coach Leasing, Showtime Entertainment,Inmotion Promotion

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Michael Gibson

AUTHOR: Michael Gibson - (United States of America)

First off, Thanks to the Hicks family and Smitty for trying to assist in what is nothing more than a character assassination. I have tried to take the high road concerning all of this nonsense posted about me from a little boy who is jealous and lacking in ability to accomplish success within an industry as I have.
For the record, I have lived in Dayton, OH for 40+ years, and I do not know of a Bill Stewart, let alone anyone that knows the intimate details of my business dealings. This is because Aaron Kirk has posted this junk. I forgave Aaron a long time ago; however, these false and misleading posts leave me no choice but to address them.
I extended an invitation to Pastor Greg Begley and the board of deacons from Refuge Community Worship Center in Tipp City, OH to comment on this thread as they know that it is false in it's content. I have been contacted by a deacon from the church who states that they do not wish to become involved. I respect their wishes, and I will address it accordingly as promised. I offered my apology to each member this week for all of these anonymous posts, but I must address them.
Comstock Music Series is a musical attraction in the state of Nebraska. Upon knowledge of an opportunity to invest monies into this event, our board of deacons comprised of 4 men of the church made a unanimous decision to invest $45,000 into the event from our building fund. These were not monies loaned to myself, nor was I responsible to repay them. The church had a contract drafted by a Nashville, TN attorney, Marc Walwyn and agreed to all of the terms and conditions. Pastor Begley added an additional $10,000 because of his belief in the opportunity.
In an article laced with lies and more inaccuracies in the Custer County Chief in NE, Kirk made several comments that are not true. There was no monies given to me personally; NEVER!!! Pastor Begley went to Two separate banks and made wire transfers to one of the top Entertainment Lawyers in New York City, Bert Paddell. A family from the Dayton, OH area invested $50,000 and made a decision based upon information received from the same attorney representing the festival. To date, they have not been made whole either, but have portrayed a Christian attitude along the way that most church folks simply never possess.
I will leave this thread to answer the allegations made here. I can be reached M-F 9 to 5 at In Motion Promotion where I have served as General Manager of our Motor Coach sales and leasing division since April of 2011 by calling (614) 866-9111 ext 139 or email: michael@inmotionpromotion.com.
It is interesting that the coward who posted this has threatened to call my employer many times.. Rob welcomes your call... but that will never happen

#2 General Comment

Clearing the fog....sorta...

AUTHOR: Smith - (United States of America)

I would like to make a statement regarding the "proven fact" that Mike Gibson scammed the church. There is no such "proven fact." As a board member of the church at that time and in order to keep church business private as it should be, I will make one statement- It was a unanimous decision of the Board to make an investment in the amount referenced.

As far as details on the investment, I believe that should remain private, but I will state here that it was not Mike Gibson taking the money from the church. We (the Board) knew what and where the money was going. This is evidently a false report on Mike as I know the part about the church is definitely false! Thank you.

False report

AUTHOR: A&R1804 - (United States of America)

Hi, I have worked with Mike Gibson a lot within the last two years. When it comes to the business relationship I've had with him and In Motion Promotion they have always been reliable. I met Mike and Rob of in Motion while I still lived in Ohio. I have leased buses through them and had several business partnerships with them and they are very good. They have also taken care of and leased out my private coach before. They ALWAYS pay me up front... So how could it be an issue? They are super reliable on and off the road while out on tour. I hope no one thinks negative things about Mike or In Motion. I know these claims are false. I dont know who Mr. Stewart is... But I'm pretty sure he's not real. I'm not going to get in to very much detail, but this sounds like a post by a guy who I know is a thief... Aaron Kirk. He's cheated a lot of people out of their money... Even us... :( I've told everyone to stay away from him in Nashville, and it's amazing how quickly word spreads about him. I encourage artists and busineses to use Mike and In Motion Promotion! They have a super nice fleet of buses and the staff are all very polite!

Best of Luck