Complaint Review: Miller Automotive

• Updated: Sat, December 24, 2011

• Reported By: SarahD — Ninety Six South Carolina United States of America
Miller Automotive
1303 Greenwood Road Greenwood, South Carolina United States of America

Miller Automotive Richard @ Miller Automotive Richard the owner of Miller Automotive, charged me for repairs to 1991 Honda Civic that never occurred, and kept the car for a period of (1) weeks & 2 days at his shop. When I called to check on the Greenwood, South Carolina

This report is to give you some details of what happened to my vehicle repairs.  We took a 1991 Red Honda Civic 3 doors.  Between March 31 - May 31, 2011.  We were charged for repairs of CV joints of the front wheel on the driver side and repairs for window weatherstripping.  We purchased the weatherstripping for the windows from Honda dealership out of Greenville, SC and brought it to Richard at Miller Automotive to install, we were then charged $50.00 for these repairs, had to take it back several time, after getting upset with his work and wasting our time.

We took the vehicle to someone else to get it repaired correctly, but Richard refused to give us our money back.   Then, we took the Honda back him Dec. 19, 2011 at 11am to be repaired once again CV joints.  Then, he stated to us that the parts was under warranty, he couldn't find the key to unlock the lugs.  Every excuse to not fix our vehicle.  When I tried to contact Richard at Miller Automotive he stated to me ( he didn't have time to waste talking over the phone) and when I went to check on the vehicle to pick it up, once he called me and told me it was ready on Dec 21, but once I paid someone $25 to get there it wasn't ready, he had never touched the vehicle at all.

So, Richard at Miller Automotive should be shut down, and he need to give us our money back for wasting our time, and costing us more money for repairs that were never completed in the first place.   Richard at Miller Automotive owes us $250 for the CV Joints repairs that never happened, $25.00 for gas for me having someone to bring me up to his shop, and the car wasn't ready at all, and $50.00 for never repairing the window weatherstripping.  Richard need to send us a check for $325.00 for no repairs made on our 1991 Honda Civic.  Miller Automotive need to mail us our original key to our vehicle immediately.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2011 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miller-Automotive/Greenwood-South-Carolina-29646/Miller-Automotive-Richard-Miller-Automotive-Richard-the-owner-of-Miller-Automotive-ch-813613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Miller Automotive