- Report: #635382
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Miro Morczinek
Miro MorczinekLudwig-Erhard-Stra Internet United States of America
Miro Morczinek fewo-direkt.de - Stefan Meermann - Sven Bingemann - Homeaway.com - Joerg Sterzik Extorsion- Criminel Fraudulent Advertising Policy Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Anyone can leave a review regardless of whether they stayed at an apartment or not.
2. Anyone can say whatever they want regardless of facts.
3. Miro Morczinek will not take down fraudulent reviews.
4. If a hotel or vacation rental owner requests the take down of a fraudulent review, they have to jump through hoops and provide "proof" that the review is fake (how on earth is this possible) and are threatened that there may be legal consequences when pursuing the take down of a fake review.
5. Miro Morczinek allows fake reviews from people who blackmail vacation rental owners.
6. Miro Morczinek ( www.fewo-direkt.de ) will not accept any dissent, and will remove forum posts which challenge the review scam.
7. Miro Morczinek and his staff on www.fewo-direkt.de will not allow hotel owners the same rights when giving a "management response" as the "reviewer" gets when leaving a fraudulent review. The management response isn't allowed to say that a review is fake.
The background of their review policy: Landlords are invited to pay for a new ad. Then the fake fraudulent review is no more shown.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2010 03:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Miro-Morczinek/internet/Miro-Morczinek-fewo-direktde-Stefan-Meermann-Sven-Bingemann-Homeawaycom-Joerg-St-635382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.