arbitrary

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: onemoregyp — Silex Missouri United States of America
Mollen Immunization Clinics
8324 E. Hartford Drive Scottsdale, AZ 85255 Internet United States of America

Mollen Immunization Clinics Wants to charge me for what i was told was free Scottsdale Arizona 85255, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: mollen clinics

On October 19th 2011 i was shopping at the Wal-Mart store in Troy Missouri and my wife was goiing to get a flu shot at the same time. I went with her to the nurse and shot table and asked how much the shot cost. the nurse told me it was free. I told her that i didn't have the part B medicare and she said it did not matter that the shot was free.. i got the shot and three days ago i got a letter from Mollen Immunization Clinics that they were having trouble processing my claim. I called them today 3/22/12 and talked to someone named Daniel. He asked me regular questions and i told him that the shot was free. He said unfortunately it wasn't free and i needed to pay for the shot. I explained three times and he said i had to pay for the shot. I told him i would not pay for what was explained to me as being free and he said well we'll just keep sending you a bill.. I think i got ripped off..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2012 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics/internet/Mollen-Immunization-Clinics-Wants-to-charge-me-for-what-i-was-told-was-free-Scottsdale-Ar-842971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mollen Immunization Clinics

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

mollen clinics

AUTHOR: serbring - (United States of America)

i got the flu and pneumonis shot all so and they said that medicare would pay for it well I got a bill to pay $105.00 for the shots. I called and they want to knon if i had any other insureance. I told her she better get it off medicare if she want the money