Complaint Review: Money Tree Lead Systems | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Money Tree Lead Systems optimizes resources, identifying new lead opportunities, provides customers’ ability to track marketing efforts to zero in on strategies for each specific market! Money Tree Lead Systems entire goal to create an unfair competitive advantage for clients.

• Submitted: Sat, February 08, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2014

• Reported By: Linda H — Huntington Beach California
Money Tree Lead Systems
Lake Ozark, Missouri USA

Money Tree Lead System REVIEW: Money Tree Lead Systems clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Money Tree Lead Systems. Money Tree Lead Systems dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Money Tree Lead Systems services agents & brokers across North American Continent, based out of Lake Ozark & Springfield, Missouri.
*UPDATE: Money Tree Lead Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Ripoff Report Verified™ REVIEW:

EDitor’s UPDATE: Positive rating and recognition has been given to Money Tree Lead Systems for its commitment to excellence in customer service.

Ripoff Report’s discussions with Money Tree Lead Systems have uncovered an ongoing commitment by the company to total client satisfaction. This means that clients can expect that the company will work towards finding a mutually satisfactory resolution to any complaints or concerns. Money Tree Lead Systems listens carefully to client concerns and sees them as an opportunity to learn from past mistakes and become more efficient as a company in the services offered and the support for those services.

Money Tree Lead Systems CEO Mr. Mike Oddo, has informed us that his personal philosophy is that his clients are the life blood of our business. [continued below]....
..... As a successful businessman, Mr. Oddo feels it is critical to listen to his clients and respond properly. By always putting his customers first, Mr. Oddo hopes to maintain Money Tree Lead Systems as a trusted successful resource for real estate agents nationwide both now and for many years to come.

Another top executive of the company told us that Mr. Oddo's personal business philosophy is based on the premise that “ cost is only an issue in the absence of value. In other words, as long as we are providing tremendous value to our clients well in excess of the cost of our services, Money Tree Lead Systems will earn a permanent place in the hearts and minds of it’s clients businesses.” Money Tree Lead Systems mission statement says it all: “ To Enrich the Lives of our Clients and each other through Technology, Psychology and a Positive Mental Attitude.”

Some of the things Ripoff Report learned in the course of its review is that typical customer feedback reads: “Because of Money Tree Lead Systems, I have sold all of my listings. I have to start all over again, in the last 2 months I have sold 12 listings! - Carl C.

Money Tree is Ripoff Report Verified

The information provided in this report is based on comments made by Anthony “Mike” Oddo during an on-site inspection held by a third party verification company with no biases toward Money Tree Lead Systems.

Money Tree Lead Systems is a company specializing in real estate technology and software for real estate agents, essentially providing lead generation systems, CRMs, as well as the online presence for real estate agents and brokers. Leads are generally acquired through word of mouth, utilizing a strong referral program for their clients to refer them to other partners and other agents that they work with. The sales process starts with determining the availability of the product to the client, depending on the network area. If it is available in that area for that customer, then Money Tree Lead Systems will invite the customer to watch a 90-minute webinar detailing the product, and explaining how it works and what the benefits are. “Our product is software and a service and they pay us monthly for it. We go to great lengths to make sure they understand not only how it works but how to make it give them a return on investment,” explains Anthony “Mike” Oddo, a representative of Money Tree Lead Systems. In addition to selling the software and the service to the customer, the team at Money Tree also provides ongoing coaching to the customer. “We have a goal module that is proprietary that they have to punch in the information as far as what kind of return they want for this thing. And then it spits out the exact game plan that they will need as far as getting that return,” states Mr. Oddo.

MONEY TREE LEAD SYSTEMS CUSTOMER CARE & COMPLAINT RESOLUTION

At times, a client may not feel satisfied with the product or service they’ve received. Mr. Oddo states that they’ve received three complaints, all of which have been about money. He explains that the software is developed for each individual client and takes approximately 45 days to develop. Because of this, Money Tree Lead Systems requires a 90-day cancellation notice on behalf of the client if he or she wishes to cancel, so allow Money Tree time to attempt to sell the software to another agent in the market area. However, since the client is billed monthly, he or she may continue to receive a bill even after they’ve cancelled the service if the 90 days has not yet lapsed, and Mr. Oddo explains that this is the issue at the source of most of their complaints. However, he states, this 90-day cancellation policy is explained to the client up front and is also included in the contract signed by both the client and Money Tree. However, Mr. Oddo states that this is not a common complaint, and has only occurred three times that he is aware of.

Once a complaint is resolved, Money Tree has a follow-up procedure in place to stay in touch with their clients and ensure their continued satisfaction. They offer new member concierge services, which is available to the client 7 days a week to discuss any issues and answer any questions they may have. “She introduces herself at the beginning of our business relationship. [She] calls them and does a walkthrough of the system and answers any questions right then that they may have,” explains Mr. Oddo. Money Tree also has a ticketing system in place to ensure that any questions, concerns, or complaints that come in are dealt with within 24 hours.

A complaint posted to Ripoff Report refers to a customer who did not feel he got the product or services he was promised. In this particular case, Mr. Oddo explains that there was a malfunction with an auto-mailer and the client was sent an e-mail on day 1 of his service that should have been sent on day 3 instead. “Within 24 hours we had it fixed and we gave him a free month on our system,” explains Mr. Oddo. However, he states that the client felt the malfunction damaged his business relationship with the leads and demanded monetary compensation for the malfunction. “I said we are not going to do that for you and we have already over compensated you for this; this is not something we generally credit someone for – this is technology,” explains Mr. Oddo. Mr. Oddo further explains that he offered to waive the 90-day cancellation policy for the client to allow him to cancel his membership at that moment, or he also offered the option of receiving 2 free months of service from Money Tree. “And so he did not respond to me and I gave him the 2 months free and he is in the tail end of the 2 months free,” states Mr. Oddo. As a policy, Money Tree does offer as a promotion a 90-day money back guarantee. “[It’s] based on case to case – some months we offer and some we don’t. [Clients] have to be on the system a minimum of 90 days and they have to spend an advertising budget of $1,000 a month or $3,000 for 3 months. If they do those 2 things and are still not satisfied with the system and canel within 10 days of the 90-day, we will give them a refund,” explains Mr. Oddo.

As a rebuttal to the three complaints posted to Ripoff Report, Mr. Oddo states that “2 of the 3 had to go to collections for not paying the bill. [The] other one is demanding 4 months free and tried to strong arm us into giving him a free system. We have more happy than unhappy clients.” Since receiving complaints through Ripoff Report, Money Tree has vamped up already existing practices and procedures for customer service and follow-up, but Mr. Oddo states that since they are also now a member of the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program, he feels he can deal with unsatisfied customers before they feel the need to post a complaint to Ripoff Report. “I think the reality of it is misunderstandings happen and this is a way for us as a company to try and remediate any misunderstandings prior to any public damage being done to us or them,” states Mr. Oddo.

MONEY TREE LEAD SYSTEMS TESTIMONIALS

"I have finally added Money Tree Lead Systems to my marketing plan for my real estate practice. I currently have 2 other platforms that i invest a healthy budget towards. I have success from these other platforms, but after attending the webinar with Mike, I was blown away at the functionality. I was also captivated by the conversion rates we are seeing. From beginning to the launch of our site, the staff has been extremely helpful and very responsive. Our goal is to transition our full budget to one platform and we are anxious to do so with Money Tree Lead Systems.” ~ Cheyanne L.

“The support staff has been making the switch over to Money Tree as smooth as possible. We were with Zurple, and the systems and tools your company provides made our decision to switch over an easy one. We are very excited to... see what the future brings. Once again thank you all for such an amazing tool for real estate. We will recommended your services to anyone in the Real Estate business.”“The support staff has been making the switch over to Money Tree as smooth as possible. We were with Zurple, and the systems and tools your company provides made our decision to switch over an easy one. We are very excited to... see what the future brings. Once again thank you all for such an amazing tool for real estate. We will recommended your services to anyone in the Real Estate business.”“The support staff has been making the switch over to Money Tree as smooth as possible. We were with Zurple, and the systems and tools your company provides made our decision to switch over an easy one. We are very excited to... see what the future brings. Once again thank you all for such an amazing tool for real estate. We will recommended your services to anyone in the Real Estate business.” ~ Michael B.

"The support staff has been making the switch over to Money Tree as smooth as possible. We were with Zurple, and the systems and tools your company provides made our decision to switch over an easy one. We are very excited to... see what the future brings. Once again thank you all for such an amazing tool for real estate. We will recommended your services to anyone in the Real Estate business.” -Trent M.

“Money Tree Lead Generation System is truly a user-friendly website for any buyer or seller, and the back office for agents is more sophisticated than any system I have seen or used. Your visually clean site allows Buyers to easily search for homes, and the opportunity for Sellers to determine the current market value of their property with an easy click of their mouse. Both are two very important items to capture lead interest and ultimately their business. On the back end, agents can organize their leads, campaigns, contacts, emails, tasks, and visually see how their business is progressing. Money Tree incorporates the ability for agents to mark their progress according to their marketing dollars, the amount of time and effort spent with leads to convert, and their commission income and dollars spent per closing. Way to go Money Tree!” -Phyllis H.

MONEY TREE LEAD SYSTEMS / Statements from the owner.

Money Tree Lead Systems team have expressed that they feel very confident doing their job. The SVP at Money Tree Lead Systems stated "I have seen Mr. Oddoi take great care in designing and adding value added features built for real estate agents from the ground up. If a client makes a suggestion, Mr. Oddo personally conducts a feature meeting to deem whether or not the feature is a value add for all agents and if so directs the development team to develop the new feature at lightning speed. It always gives me great pleasure to go back to the customer 6 months to a year after the initiation of their system and find that the system has exponentially increased their business, bottom line and free time.”

Money Tree Lead Systems takes employee satisfaction seriously as well. Employee feedback and surveys reveal comments such as this: “Money Tree Lead Systems provides a very positive environment to work. It’s a rare opportunity to work for a place that cares about and invests in not only it’s clients but it’s people. Money Tree is a place where both personal and professional growth are the foundation upon which the company is built. Opportunities for suggestions and improvements are encouraged. Mike is truly concerned about our contribution to the company and providing growth opportunities for us. He takes the time to listen and communicate with employees and customers." Ripoff Report was pleased to learn that Money Tree Lead Systems past and current approach to business is focused on its pledge to total commitment towards client and employee satisfaction.

STATED IMPROVEMENTS FROM YOUR COMPANY NAME.

Money Tree Lead Systems recognizes that complaints posted on Rip-off Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. If handled correctly, complaints can be valuable learning opportunities as well as an opportunity to truly listen, empathize with and build a more solid relationship with that client than ever before. With the feedback generated by Ripoff Report’s review Money Tree Lead Systems has made organizational changes allowing its clients and employees a more streamlined approach to problem resolution and a commitment to a great client experience.

In summary, after our review, which included discussions with Mr. Oddo, Ripoff Report is convinced that Money Tree Lead Systems is committed to quality delivery of services resulting in total client satisfaction.

Read about Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. this program works.

ABOUT THE RIPOFF REPORT BELOW:

Ripoff Report would like to let readers know that Ripoff Report emailed this customer so the member business could make things right with them. They never responded to Ripoff Reports request to help them. When a business joins the Corporate Advocacy Program, Ripoff Report emails everyone from the past so the member business can make things right with them. Of course, everything within reason.

With the evidence shown to Ripoff Report, .. Money Tree Lead Systems stated the following:

Ken Dallas’s complaint states that I, Dillon and Allison are “BOLD FACED LIARS”

However, when I reached out to Mr. Dallas, I reiterated that before me email he and I had never spoken so there is no way I could’ve “LIED” He states that it took about 3 weeks before his system was live. We give ourselves in the contract attached 45 days AFTER they provide us with their MLS Rets feed which can only be sourced by them since they are members of their mls and we are not. We have to hand code each system to our database from their mls feed which is a fire hose of raw data and take a great deal of time. We were well within the agreed upon time frame and terms of our signed contract. Also, please note, we do not charge them while their system is being built, the charges only begin after the system is live and not until 30 days after.

Mr. Dallas’s credit card declined and was on the system without payment for 2 full months, after dozens of ignored phone calls we had no choice but to send him to collections.

I reached out to Mr. Dallas as you can see in his email strings and said the following:

I am extremely disappointed in the content of your ripoff report, rather than drone on about the libelous accusations of calling me a liar in spite of the fact that we’ve never spoken, i’d like to sympathize with you in the fact that you must’ve truly felt wronged in order to stick your neck out regarding personal liability in such a way.

I read your report and feel that there were some misunderstandings that need cleared up.

1st , we painstakingly hand program each system to each market, in the license agreement it clearly states that it can take up to 45 days in order to complete a system AFTER we receive the RETS feed from your MLS now, you are not being charged during this time and your charges do not start until after the system is live.

2nd, What happened to make you so upset? You are not only an agent but a team leader at kw, you know the importance of contracts, in yours, it clearly states that we require a 90 day written cancellation notice, this is to protect the integrity of our product for all of our members, what caused you to stop your service and become so disgruntled? Was it our collections company? Were they unprofessional?

He Replied:

Mr Oddo, as much as I would love to debate you and your crew, my attorney has advised me not to. As far as fee's are concerned we will be seeking them also. However I will say the problem is not focused on you. If you work for the company and recruit for the company then that brings you into play. I have sent all communications with everybody in this matter to my attorney. I can promise you that myself and several others that I have contacted are in it for the long haul. Not sure if you guys are aware of the trail of bad deals you left behind. If you do not work directly with Mr. Dabbs or Ms. Hopkins then let me know and I will pass the info on to the attorney and I will retract my statement as far as your concerned.

I reiterated:

What my previous email was trying to accomplish was to inquire regarding where the misunderstanding occurred.

From the research I’ve done into your account what i’ve found is that we held up our end of the written, signed, agreement, you however did not.

I can’t believe you would engage in such wanton reckless behavior. You can’t remove or change a rip off report once they are submitted and the fact that you would write one calling me personally a liar is just irresponsible seeing as how you’ve never made my acquaintance.

I in the next email string I presented to him our professional NAR Standards of practice which state:

Standard of Practice 15-2

The obligation to refrain from making false or misleading statements about other real estate professionals, their businesses, and their business practices includes the duty to not knowingly or recklessly publish, repeat, retransmit, or republish false or misleading statements made by others. This duty applies whether false or misleading statements are rep

to which he replied:

I will look at it this afternoon, pretty sure I can update it. Just a quick question for you though. If you have the reputation you say you have why do you associate with Mr. Dabbs? Just curious…

My last response was:

Ken,

I still don’t know what Dillon promised you that he did not deliver. You never gave me nor made a specific complaint.

The notes on your account state that your card declined, after multiple contact attempts were made to rectify, you did not respond and were subsequently sent to collections.

-Mike

Mr. Dallas hasn’t replied and cannot identify what we did which i personally believe is because we didn’t do anything in this case. He simply didn’t pay his bill and was pissed off we sent him to collections.

Please Redact the words “BOLD FACED LIARS AND SCAM” if after your review you feel prudent.

NOW TO THE ORIGINAL REPORT THAT WAS FILED

Money Tree Lead Systems Dillion Dabbs not truthful,Bold Face Lied,deceived Lake Ozark Missouri

This company is trying to sell a lead generation website to Real Estate agents, beware they have Hidden Fees which include the third party fee to venders (agents are not charged this fee by the MLS since it is include in their dues)  Another Hidden fee that they don't tell you about is that Goggle Ad-words, the adwords are not included in their price for the website.They want me to spend $500.00 more each month for the goggle adwords. When I first talk to them they wanted to charge me $995. for their System but reduced it to $698. I was so disapointed when I saw the website and had to have them remove several of the thing they had on the website that I did not deal with as an agent deal. Please do not waste your money. If you are thinking of spending over $700 dollars for a lead generation website this is not the one you should use. There are much better advanced websites that produce leads than this one and cost less.  I signed up with them to get a lead generation website because Dillion Dabbs told me I was paying to much for my other website, which in fact was not true it cost less because he did not mention the hidden fees that are not included in their price. When I saw the website they produced for me my heart sank...it is very generic. Most of the things that they tried to sell you like agent retention is nothing you need.  I was told that it was a month to month contract but when I tried to cancel Dillion told me I had to give me 90 days. My mistake was that I belived Dillion and did not fully read the agreement.  Really....I feel that I needed to placed this on the internet, so that anyone considering buying their website would read this and reconsider and not waste their money like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Tree-Lead-Systems/-Lake-Ozark-Missouri-65049/Money-Tree-Lead-Systems-Dillion-Dabbs-not-truthfulBold-Face-Lieddeceived-Lake-Ozark-1122101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Tree Lead Systems