Complaint Review: Money Tree Lead Systems

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Linda H — Huntington Beach California
Money Tree Lead Systems
Lake Ozark, Missouri USA

Money Tree Lead Systems Dillion Dabbs not truthful,Bold Face Lied,deceived Lake Ozark Missouri

This company is trying to sell a lead generation website to Real Estate agents, beware they have Hidden Fees which include the third party fee to venders (agents are not charged this fee by the MLS since it is include in their dues)  Another Hidden fee that they don't tell you about is that Goggle Ad-words, the adwords are not included in their price for the website.They want me to spend $500.00 more each month for the goggle adwords. When I first talk to them they wanted to charge me $995. for their System but reduced it to $698. I was so disapointed when I saw the website and had to have them remove several of the thing they had on the website that I did not deal with as an agent deal. Please do not waste your money. If you are thinking of spending over $700 dollars for a lead generation website this is not the one you should use. There are much better advanced websites that produce leads than this one and cost less.  I signed up with them to get a lead generation website because Dillion Dabbs told me I was paying to much for my other website, which in fact was not true it cost less because he did not mention the hidden fees that are not included in their price. When I saw the website they produced for me my heart sank...it is very generic. Most of the things that they tried to sell you like agent retention is nothing you need.  I was told that it was a month to month contract but when I tried to cancel Dillion told me I had to give me 90 days. My mistake was that I belived Dillion and did not fully read the agreement.  Really....I feel that I needed to placed this on the internet, so that anyone considering buying their website would read this and reconsider and not waste their money like I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Money-Tree-Lead-Systems/-Lake-Ozark-Missouri-65049/Money-Tree-Lead-Systems-Dillion-Dabbs-not-truthfulBold-Face-Lieddeceived-Lake-Ozark-1122101. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Money Tree Lead Systems