Complaint Review: Moneytree Mortgage

• Updated: Sun, September 12, 2010

• Reported By: Michelle — Afton Oklahoma United States of America
Moneytree Mortgage
1337 S. Fountain Dr. Olathe, Kansas United States of America

Moneytree Mortgage Moneytree Mortgage Stole 300 Dollars from me and I want it Back! Olathe, Kansas

In 2002, A gentlemen by the name of Russ Satterfield emailed me an application for a loan from moneytree mortgage company. I filled it out and sent it to him along with 300 Dollars app. fee. I kept in contact with them for awhile. However everytime I would find a house he would tell me no I could not have that one. Then all of the sudden their phone was no longer in service. NOW I WANT 300 DOLLARS BACK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2010 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Moneytree-Mortgage/Olathe-Kansas-66061/Moneytree-Mortgage-Moneytree-Mortgage-Stole-300-Dollars-from-me-and-I-want-it-Back-Olath-639841. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Moneytree Mortgage