Complaint Review: Monster Scooter Parts

• Updated: Wed, November 20, 2013

• Reported By: Fl Lady — Vero Beach Florida
Monster Scooter Parts
5045 gally road colorado springs, Colorado USA

Monster Scooter Parts Chad Shipping policies are not of a worthy business. colorado springs Colorado

Have ordered many times with little to no problems.  But this time  I requested the fastest ground shipping which was UPS.  I followed tracking, should have been delivered in 4 business days, on 5th business day I tracked package & it was stuck in terminal 2 1/2 hours north of us.  Called UPS & lady stated "needs to be investigated, call shipper to do so".  Called Chad at Monster Scooter Parts & was told (rudly) they do not start tracing til after 5 days "that is policy"  Will has been 6 days in total.  Also asked for a supervisor or business owner told " I have none that will come to phone" (Sort of rude).

Then, with no happy voice, said okay " I'll start the trace" & he hung up.  I must state after he realized we where a business (probably),  is why he called me back and stated has started a UPS investigation... etc. with a better attitude.  Everybody has a bad day now & then but I think if we were not a continuing business to order parts it would have gone different.  To sum it up, Monster Scooter Parts needs to change their shipping policies to serve all their customers as they too would like to be served in the business world.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Monster-Scooter-Parts/colorado-springs-Colorado-80915/Monster-Scooter-Parts-Chad-Shipping-policies-are-not-of-a-worthy-business-colorado-sprin-1100885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Monster Scooter Parts