Complaint Review: Morgan Drexen

• Submitted: Sun, May 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — Kansas city Missouri U.S.A.
Morgan Drexen
Costa Misa, California Internet, California United States of America

Morgan Drexen Attorney Quakenbaush Took my Money, fraudulent, Nothing done!, had to hire a local attorney! Internet, California

*Author of original report: Morgan Drexen rebuttal

*Author of original report: Buyer Beware!

*Author of original report: Fraud Fraud and More Fraud

*UPDATE Employee: Response From Morgan Drexen

I went by the television advertisement they have.  Oh I am debt free yes I am yes I am!!  Come to us and we can help you too, Morgan Drexen!  Well..... that's debatable!  One guy that answered the phone said that they were not used to working with extremely low income people like me, and also that I was trying to "can" paying my creditors!  Wow! nice guy!  They started backing down on everything they promised me. They also sucked about 500 dollars out of my checking account and did nothing absolutely nothing!  I still had to hire a local attorney to do what they were supposed to do.  So that proves it!  He has a list of the creditors.  I am waiting for my money to be returned.  They lie!  They do not do bankruptcy or debt consolidation without changing their tune, or doing a song and dance so to speak!  I have had to go to the BBB the federal trade commission, now I am ready to go to the attorney general!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2012 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Morgan-Drexen/Internet-California-/Morgan-Drexen-Attorney-Quakenbaush-Took-my-Money-fraudulent-Nothing-done-had-to-hire-a-885521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Morgan Drexen

Morgan Drexen rebuttal

AUTHOR: Sandra - (USA)

FRAUD FRAUD! They can embellish with legal jargan all they want. Never expected a refund from them. Never expected an apology from them. They did wrong!!! Took my money. Gave me a balony bunch of exuses!! Never did a darn thing on my case. God don't like ugly!! They won't prosper!! My local attorney was awesome!! Charlatans!! I will never get my refund!! Don't go with this company.

Buyer Beware!

AUTHOR: Sandra - (USA)

I would hesitate to call!  I would not be tricked by the TV advertisement.  If a company is too shady to answer a BBB letter, or Federal Trade Commission, or Attorney General letter, then something's shady going on!!!!

Fraud Fraud and More Fraud

AUTHOR: Sandra - (USA)

I have written a letter to BBB in California.  I have written a letter to Consumer Trade Commission in California.  I have written a letter to the Attorney General in California.  To date Morgan Drexex has not answered any of their complaints.  They took my money and did nothing.  It takes what about 10 minutes to type in creditors.  My attorney now has all of the creditors they were supposed to work on!!! There is the evidence therewith!

Furthermore, one gentlemen that answered the phone was rude and made me feel stupid.  Recordings can be supoened.

Furthermore, some one on the rip off report said that they would investigate this matter, ( media relations or customer relations) one guy answering the phone said, "mamn their is no such department!  No one here with that title"!  Also stated that they did work on my case... so not.  Why am I still now hiring a local attorney!   They wont answer the BBB, Federal Trade Commission or the Attorney General hmmm.........wonder why?   Scared maybe!  I just want a refund!!!

Response From Morgan Drexen

AUTHOR: Morgan Drexen - (United States of America)

Good Evening Sandra,

We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the services we provide to attorneys nationwide. We would like to help resolve this issue but will need more information from you to do so. Please provide us with your last name and/or file number so that we may promptly look up your file and the issue.

Morgan Drexen Media Relations Team