Complaint Review: Mort Fertel

• Updated: Sun, July 21, 2013

• Reported By: Lulu — Lompoc California
Mort Fertel
3410 Bangcroft Road Baltimore Maryland, Select State/Province USA

Mort Fertel Marriage Fitness, Marriage Max, Mort Fertel.com FRADULENT MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - DON'T BE FOOLED! Baltimore MA

*Consumer Comment: addl info

This company provides a course for people trying to save their marriages.  Naturally, people are very vulnerable at a time like that.  I ordered this expensive program in good faith comforted by their "100% 30 Day Moneybak Guarantee.  When starting the program, I was disappointed when I heard Mr. Fertel's voice and tone.  I found him annoying to listen to for any length of time, but I still went ahead and did my best to follow the instructions and do the work.  First you are supposed to listen to his tapes, and are told not to schedule your one on one "Laser Focus" 10 minute consultation with Mr Fertel until you have been on several calls and listened to the 8 "that's what I was going to ask tapes" since they said your question was probably already answered.  After 3 weeks, I contacted the company by telephone to return the product, which just wasn't what I was looking for.  No one was there to answer my calls.  It took 3 tries over 5 days  to reach a human being. They sent me a link With the terms of a refund.

A. The materials must be returned inresale able condition - thank goodness I hadn't written in the workbook!

B. the materials must be returned within 30 days of placing the order

C. You must have completed your 1-on-1 "laser" session with Mr. Fertel by then.

I asked to schedule the session, but the next available appointment was over a month away! When I communicated that fact, I was advised that the next day would be 30 days, so my time was up, NO EXECPTIONS!  I attempted toreturn this product 7 days before the refund period was up, and it took 5 daytorn reach someone, and anothe 2 days of emails for them to then tell me my time was up?

They advise you not to schedule your laser session until you've listened to over 10 hours of tapes over several weeks, and then there is no possibility of scheduling the mandatory session?

This is Fradulent and misleading and this company takes advantage of people in a vulnerable state, with no intention of honoring their Guarantee.  This is terrible customer support and bad business. I have filed a complaint with my credit card companyand the Better Business Bureau.

BE FOREWARNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mort-Fertel/Baltimore-Maryland-Select-StateProvince-21215/Mort-Fertel-Marriage-Fitness-Marriage-Max-Mort-Fertelcom-FRADULENT-MONEYBACK-GUARANTEE-1068836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mort Fertel

addl info

AUTHOR: Seemah S - ()

mort fertel plagiarized dr. harley’s book. mort has the best program out there…it works, but it’s plagiarized.