Complaint Review: Mosiac Research Management

• Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Tom — Ridgewood New York
Mosiac Research Management
590 Madison Avenue, 18th Floor New York, New York United States of America

Mosiac Research Management Shady Practices; Hiring Practices; Possible discrimination New York, New York

I filled out an online application for this company.  The last step of their screening process required me to leave a voice message claiming:

1.  I was working with someone I have never spoken to or met.
2.  I was available at a random phone number.

I am not sure if this is part of a screening process to weed people out based on voice, but when I e-mailed the CEO, whose e-mail I found on LinkedIn, he simply said the company was not a scam but wouldn't explain why I had misrepresent myself with both of the above steps.  I was told this was part of the screening process, again, no explanation, and that I was disqualified from the process.

This is just as well, as I would not work for a company that conducts itself in such a manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mosiac-Research-Management/New-York-New-York-10022/Mosiac-Research-Management-Shady-Practices-Hiring-Practices-Possible-discrimination-New-1042450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mosiac Research Management