- Report: #1042450
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Mosiac Research Management
Mosiac Research Management590 Madison Avenue, 18th Floor New York, New York United States of America
Mosiac Research Management Shady Practices; Hiring Practices; Possible discrimination New York, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. I was working with someone I have never spoken to or met.
2. I was available at a random phone number.
I am not sure if this is part of a screening process to weed people out based on voice, but when I e-mailed the CEO, whose e-mail I found on LinkedIn, he simply said the company was not a scam but wouldn't explain why I had misrepresent myself with both of the above steps. I was told this was part of the screening process, again, no explanation, and that I was disqualified from the process.
This is just as well, as I would not work for a company that conducts itself in such a manner.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mosiac-Research-Management/New-York-New-York-10022/Mosiac-Research-Management-Shady-Practices-Hiring-Practices-Possible-discrimination-New-1042450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.