- Report: #977330
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Motor Club of America (MCA) www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com
Motor Club of America (MCA) www.mcamotorclubofamerica.comInternet United States of America
Motor Club of America (MCA) www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com MCA, GWP, Get Weekly Paychecks, Motor Club of America MCA IS A SCAM, Real VICTIMS - Company tries to cover it up! Internet
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: MCA WORKS
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: WHY MCA IS A SCAM!
*Consumer Comment: MCA is a monthly membership which offers discounts
*UPDATE Employee: Mis informed Motor Club of America Affiliates
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fraud
*General Comment: Let's Talk About Motor Club of America
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: MCA Training
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: TRUTH ABOUT MCA
*General Comment: Just my 2CENT!!
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Why MCA?
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: MCA interview
*Consumer Comment: Educate yourself on a company before you make comments
*General Comment: Scheme, Scam, CONFUSED???
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: MCA REALLY WORKS
*UPDATE Employee: MCA Training
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: MCA Bad for your health..
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: MCA SCAM ALERT: June 1st, 2013
*UPDATE Employee: MCA BBB RATING UPDATE - Must See
*Consumer Comment: Your bbb rating is very inaccurate
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: What is Motor Club of America
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: TVC/MCA SCAM ???
*UPDATE Employee: Total Scam
*UPDATE Employee: UPDATE: MCA Is 100% Legit and I am living Proof
*General Comment: Scam for sure
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Don't JOIN MCA FOR THE MONEY
*UPDATE Employee: Know the company before you speak your bull sh*t
*UPDATE Employee: MCA is no scam!!!
*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Be informed and know what you're talking about before bashing a legit company!!!
*Consumer Comment: Number for tow service
*UPDATE Employee: MCA IS NO SCAM
*UPDATE Employee: 100% PROOF WATCH MY VIDEO
*UPDATE Employee: Read this please
*General Comment: Brava to all the Rebuttals!
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Always do you Research
*UPDATE Employee: @bluesRunner
*Consumer Suggestion: @Yvonne
*UPDATE Employee: @luesrunner
*Consumer Suggestion: @ artizhay
*Consumer Comment: $239 too much!!!! AAA Premiere $80 a year!!!!
*UPDATE Employee: Pricing
*UPDATE Employee: @Joey's Allegations
*Consumer Comment: Motor Club of America is a Pyramid Scheme
*UPDATE Employee: MCA is a great company
*UPDATE Employee: Don't miss out on MCA
*UPDATE Employee: Don't miss out on MCA
*UPDATE Employee: Motor Club of America Scam
*UPDATE Employee: Comparisons
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I agree with voice of reason...
*UPDATE Employee: You Are Spot On!
*General Comment: Voice of reason
*UPDATE Employee: Learn Your Facts Please!
*UPDATE Employee: Ignorance abounds @Ernestejust and everyone else
*General Comment: "Real Job"...
*UPDATE Employee: Sorry but you are misinformed
*UPDATE Employee: This Report Is All Lies
*Consumer Comment: Facts vs Fiction
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Motor Club Of America
*General Comment: Oh Ernie! :D
*UPDATE Employee: MCA aka Motor Club Of America
*Consumer Comment: Facts about MCA that can be proved
*UPDATE Employee: Your report is TOTALLY misinformed
*General Comment: @CynthiaBellezza
*Consumer Suggestion: GWP Monthly Fees
*UPDATE Employee: DON'T JOIN GWP, ITS NOT PART OF MCA
*General Comment: MCA is the real deal!!!
*Consumer Comment: MCA is the real deal!!!
*Consumer Comment: I have used MCA's benefits
*Consumer Comment: MCA is not a Scam.
Motor Club of America (MCA) Also known as GWP (Get Weekly Paychecks) , aka TVC, aka 3WayCashFlow is a SCAM and there are REAL VICTIMS!
They are NOT a BBB accredited business, and are completely unprofessional. Offering a product that is a total rip off, and making promises to prospective members of their pyramid that will never be kepy.
Here were the initial red flags:
* The company has so many names posted online and websites promising big bucks for a small investment. Lots of AKA's means lots to hide.
* They target people who are desperate for cash
* The company posts on the internet EVERYWHERE press releases and articles saying they are not a scam, clearly maniuplating the search results to bury real scam reports. This is just suspicious altogether.
* The company posts youtube videos constantly of people flashing cash. (NOT IMPRESSED).
* The company REQUIRES in order to join their program to make money that you PAY FEES MONTHLY
* Their website http://www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com/ is completely unprofessional, awfully designed, and just screams SCAM.
* The program is commission only (and again requires money down to join)
* MCA picked a name that is very similar to National Motor Club of America which helps them blend in, and look more reputable. They are NOT associated with National Motor Club of America which has been in business for over 10 years.
* MCA is NOT listed by the Better Business Bureau. They are hidden under the name TVC Marketing.
* Motor Club of America is EXTREMELY expensive for what they are trying to sell. AAA is much cheaper and unquestionably reputable.
The MCA Pyramid Scheme is definitely a RISK for anyone who gives it a shot with a very high chance for failure. Their practices are manipulative, sneaky, and their associates will say anything to get new people.
ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT MCA AND MCA AFFILIATED COMPANIES HAVE BEEN MOSTLY POSTED BY THE COMPANY ITSELF, AND ITS ASSOCIATES.
They are going to rebut this claim, but DONT BUY IN! These people are just going to rip you off. Your going to be stuck with a MCA membership when you can get AAA for half the price.
One of their sharks includes this guy:
(Real name Unknown) LL Cool Harlem https://www.facebook.com/coolharlem
Join our program for 40 bucks! (and 20 a month to follow) and you will be rich! Yeah right f******. Even without the fee to join it still screams scam.
These shady business practices are likely illegal. Steer clear and people beware!
If you want to make money - GET A REAL JOB.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Club-of-America-MCA-wwwmcamotorclubofamericacom/internet/Motor-Club-of-America-MCA-wwwmcamotorclubofamericacom-MCA-GWP-Get-Weekly-Paychecks-977330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)