ED Magedson – Founder
Motor Club of America (MCA) www.mcamotorclubofamerica.comInternet United States of America
Motor Club of America (MCA) www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com MCA, GWP, Get Weekly Paychecks, Motor Club of America MCA IS A SCAM, Real VICTIMS - Company tries to cover it up! Internet
Motor Club of America (MCA) Also known as GWP (Get Weekly Paychecks) , aka TVC, aka 3WayCashFlow is a SCAM and there are REAL VICTIMS!
They are NOT a BBB accredited business, and are completely unprofessional. Offering a product that is a total rip off, and making promises to prospective members of their pyramid that will never be kepy.
Here were the initial red flags:
* The company has so many names posted online and websites promising big bucks for a small investment. Lots of AKA's means lots to hide.
* They target people who are desperate for cash
* The company posts on the internet EVERYWHERE press releases and articles saying they are not a scam, clearly maniuplating the search results to bury real scam reports. This is just suspicious altogether.
* The company posts youtube videos constantly of people flashing cash. (NOT IMPRESSED).
* The company REQUIRES in order to join their program to make money that you PAY FEES MONTHLY
* Their website http://www.mcamotorclubofamerica.com/ is completely unprofessional, awfully designed, and just screams SCAM.
* The program is commission only (and again requires money down to join)
* MCA picked a name that is very similar to National Motor Club of America which helps them blend in, and look more reputable. They are NOT associated with National Motor Club of America which has been in business for over 10 years.
* MCA is NOT listed by the Better Business Bureau. They are hidden under the name TVC Marketing.
* Motor Club of America is EXTREMELY expensive for what they are trying to sell. AAA is much cheaper and unquestionably reputable.
The MCA Pyramid Scheme is definitely a RISK for anyone who gives it a shot with a very high chance for failure. Their practices are manipulative, sneaky, and their associates will say anything to get new people.
ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS ABOUT MCA AND MCA AFFILIATED COMPANIES HAVE BEEN MOSTLY POSTED BY THE COMPANY ITSELF, AND ITS ASSOCIATES.
They are going to rebut this claim, but DONT BUY IN! These people are just going to rip you off. Your going to be stuck with a MCA membership when you can get AAA for half the price.
One of their sharks includes this guy:
(Real name Unknown) LL Cool Harlem https://www.facebook.com/coolharlem
Join our program for 40 bucks! (and 20 a month to follow) and you will be rich! Yeah right f******. Even without the fee to join it still screams scam.
These shady business practices are likely illegal. Steer clear and people beware!
If you want to make money - GET A REAL JOB.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Motor-Club-of-America-MCA-wwwmcamotorclubofamericacom/internet/Motor-Club-of-America-MCA-wwwmcamotorclubofamericacom-MCA-GWP-Get-Weekly-Paychecks-977330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.