Complaint Review: MrModz - Custom Playstation 3 Modded Controllers

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: kronikings — Roseville California United States of America
MrModz - Custom Playstation 3 Modded Controllers

MrModz - Custom Playstation 3 Modded Controllers This company accepted my money but did NOT deliver the product!!! This company will give you excuses about being in school and wont have time to work on your order for a few weeks and then after a few Internet

*Author of original report: I should have posted this upon receiving my item

I purchased a controller from this company on 5/25/12. A gentlemen named Jack promptly sent me an email informing me they would not be able to work on my order for 2-3 weeks because they are all in school and once finals are over they will have time. If I would have known this in the first place I probably wouldn't have submitted an order, but after all they do offer this service for a little cheaper than others so I went with it. After about a month (6/25/12) I sent an email asking for status and Jack said they were beginning to "knock orders out" and mine would come soon. So that sounded good and I was content. After 3-4 (7/25/12) more weeks I asked for status once again and Jack said my order would be worked on this week. Great! A couple more weeks goes by (Early August) and I sent another email. I received no response for a few days, I had to send multiple emails before I finally received a response (8/6/12). Jack said my order has been finished and it would be shipped out in the morning (8/7/12) and I would receive tracking information from Paypal. Finally! Well, I never did receive any tracking information from PayPal. I waited another week (maybe they are lagging a little, again) So I sent another email, I sent multiple emails. Jack finally responded and sounded concerned, (as always) and he said to give him some time so he could look it up. Of course it really shouldn't take long to look up a tracking number. Well, I never did receive another email from Jack. Its been about a week now.

I have already began the dispute process, but of course its been almost 3 months now so this process isn't as simple as it would be if it had only been, well...less than 45 days according to PayPal...fortunately I purchased this item with my credit card so I'm covered. My guess is other people would not be so fortunate if they hadn't used a credit card. BEWARE! Jack may sound kind and concerned when he communicates with you but its all an act, a way to buy time and screw you in the end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/MrModz-Custom-Playstation-3-Modded-Controllers/internet/MrModz-Custom-Playstation-3-Modded-Controllers-This-company-accepted-my-money-but-did-N-930549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on MrModz - Custom Playstation 3 Modded Controllers

I should have posted this upon receiving my item

AUTHOR: kronikings - (United States of America)

Sorry for the delay in updates. i simply forgot to update this post upon receiving my item. MrModz.com did ship the product. Although it took longer then expected to arrive at my door, the controller met my expectations and was flawless upon arrival! I would definitely refer MrModz to any of my friends and I will definitely be purchasing from MrModz again in the future!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC