Complaint Review: Mrs Morais

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2010

• Reported By: Ripped off — BROOKLYN New York U.S.A.
Mrs Morais
20 Dayton Road naugatuck, Connecticut United States of America

Mrs Morais I buy and sell on Ebay, I also drop ship products. This very Nasty Lady gave me a negative feedback on Ebay. I was waiting to see if my supplier got in the TV I sold her. They where out of stock. I naugatuck, Connecticut

What a Nasty Lady she claims to be a Lawyer, I mean Lier.  I ran out of TV's.  I refunded her.  The whole process took three days.  She gave me a negative response on Ebay.  That was really uncalled for.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PERSON.
I SENT HER AROUND 10 EMAILS PLEADY WITH HER TO REMOVE THIS UNCALLED FOR REMARK.  SHE RESPONDED I DESERVE IT.  DESERVE WHAT.  I SOLD YOU A TV I WAS OUT OF STOCK AND YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK.  ARE YOU KIDDING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2010 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mrs-Morais/naugatuck-Connecticut-06770/Mrs-Morais-I-buy-and-sell-on-Ebay-I-also-drop-ship-products-This-very-Nasty-Lady-gave-605237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mrs Morais