Complaint Review: Multiview

• Submitted: Fri, November 09, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Diane, VP — Fife Washington United States of America
7701 Las Colinas Ridge Suite 800, Irving, TX 75063 Internet United States of America

Multiview Sold me one thing and substituted another of much lower value. Made multiple errors in my listing then would not refund. Irving, Texas, Internet

I was contacted my Multiview to advertise in the K12 School Business and Finance market which we develope software for.  They took $1700, then proceeded to list my listing completely wrong.  Wrong address, wrong spelling of our name, wrong catagory, even wrong website spelling.  When I called they admitted their mistake but would not refund any of the monies.   I paid $1700 and was given $300 worth of advertising, all of which was wrong so actually worthless to our company.  The worse thing was they listed our company under the educational catagory, so our clients, the business and finance office, could not find us.   I have been placing advertising for 27 years, I'm now the VP of our company.  I have never been treated so poorly nor provided such bad service and product.  All they want to do is take money. It's been a very bad experience.  I find it hard to beleive they can run a business like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Multiview/internet/Multiview-Sold-me-one-thing-and-substituted-another-of-much-lower-value-Made-multiple-e-966931. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Multiview