Complaint Review: Mundae Cleaning Services

• Reported By: Jerry — The Woodlands Texas United States of America
Mundae Cleaning Services
2003 Clay St, Internet United States of America

Mundae Cleaning Services carpet cleaning scam,ripoff,upsell,shoddy, Internet

I'm stunned to see positive reviews online for this company. After I purchased a Groupon deal, they walked in the door trying to upsell, despite the fact that I bought a deal for up to three rooms and one hallway, and was only asking them to clean one room and one hallway. The cleaning was spotty and streaky, the worst I've seen, and while I didn't time them I'd be shocked if they spent more than ten minutes on the work. Then they had the nerve to ask me to pay tax in addition to the Groupon I had already paid for. I ran them out of my house and strongly suggest you don't invite them into yours. Sleazy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 12:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mundae-Cleaning-Services/internet/Mundae-Cleaning-Services-carpet-cleaning-scamripoffupsellshoddy-Internet-1006493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mundae Cleaning Services